Categories

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Woohoo! Week

Dress from UrbanChicStyles

Denim X Leather Jacket from Ohsofickle

Yummy wonton mee from The Wild Duck (at Katong Plaza). I was quite shocked to not be able to find any reviews of it online! The wonton mee is good! Noodles are springy and the chilli is yums. 

Just one of the many cam whore picx in the cab. Lol.

 Pretty glitter screen protector i got from Toy Box(?) at i12 Katong. I think that's the name of the shop? Haha. Yknow those shops with all those boxes where people rent and put their things for sale? Yeah.



 MY FAVOURITE KINDA BREAKFAST AT MACS. HAHAAHA. X5 SAUSAGES....YUM YUM!
Because i failed my driving test.

My favorite tattoo on my arm!

Cake Pops Caxs gave me for Easter! So sweet one that girl!

Camo Shirt from ShopJenith


 Python Shirt from ShopEquilibrium

Aww...Stingray Face!! Christelle took this pic at the SEA Aquarium!


My favorite prawn mee, the only prawn mee i can eat everyday and not get sick of it, hehe! @ Beach Road Prawn Mee