Categories

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Halia & Table at 7



Today's my Cheat Day from Clean Eating. I am trying to eat clean from Monday-Friday and on weekends i get to eat ANYTHING I WANT. :D

So finally after 5 days for eating clean, today i REALLY CHEATED. I had 2 really awesome meals at awesome restaurants! Feeling happy!!! BUT MUST WORK OUT SUPER HARD ON MONDAY....LOL.

READ ON!!

In the morning, my boyfriend and i were invited for a food tasting at Halia - Raffles Hotel.




The interior of the restaurant is sooo nice! 


We got to try their new brunch menu!


I LOVE THE DIPS FOR THE FRIES, especially the truffle tip. OMG SO GOOD I COULDN'T STOP!


Grilled Breakfast with Any Style Eggs - for this we chose poached eggs. This is the most popular brunch dish at Halia! Super nice! Especially the mushroom and bread!


Not everyone was a fan of this Iberico Chorizo Leek Stew - BUT I WAS!!! I loved it a lot! It was really tasty. Lotsa beans inside. LOVE BEANS.

Grilled Salmon Fillet. The sauce at the side was nice but wish they were more generous with the sauce cus it's really yummy.

Wagyu Rump Cap. This was everyone's favorite! Very VERY yummy beef and sauce.

Pancake with Strawberries.

Their brunch selection isn't wide but it's good! Plus i REALLY LOVE THE INTERIOR OF THE RESTAURANT. I couldn't stop looking around! I hope they'd allow me to do a shoot for Ohsofickle there! I think the pictures will look AMAAAAZING.


Super cool cups i spotted outside. SO COOL HUH?!

1 Beach Road
#01-22/23 Raffles Hotel
Tel: 96391148

After Brunch, we went to watch Star Trek - ate a whole box of sweet popcorn....lol. GUILTY AS HELL NOW. I did not fall asleep SURPRISINGLY. I think it was quite good leh! I wasn't expecting myself to like it at all but i did! I've changed....haha.

And after that was DX's birthday dinner at Table at 7.



Super yummy mushroom soup!!
















Happy Birthday Bbygirl! LOVE YOU!

I really enjoyed the food too! The restaurant was really nicely decorated and quiet. The staff was really helpful and food was served quick. Thank you Sofie!

Table at 7
7 Mohamed Sultan Road
Tel: 68366362