Categories

Monday, June 17, 2013

What R U Watching?

I usually have a thumb drive with lotsa shows to keep me company during budget flights (if there's no SQ promo, i usually take a budget flight for work) and when i'm in the hotel.

Here are my current favorite American TV Series (hope my top 5 list will help say goodbye to bored days, especially if you're on school holiday)!

1. Modern Family
Three different, but related families face trials and tribulations in their own uniquely comedic ways.

2. 2 Broke Girls
Two young women waitressing at a greasy spoon diner strike up an unlikely friendship in the hopes of launching a successful business - if only they can raise the cash.

3. Don't Trust The B* in Apartment 23
Chloe is a New York party girl with the morals of a pirate who bullies and causes trouble for her naive small town roommate June.



4. How I Met Your Mother
Ted searches for the woman of his dreams in New York City with the help of his four best friends.

5. Big Bang Theory
A woman who moves into an apartment across the hall from two brilliant but socially awkward physicists shows them how little they know about life outside of the laboratory.

All listed are really good and funny! A good way to take my mind off a stressful work.

What are your favorite American TV Series? :) 

I'd love to know!

p.s by the way, Gossip Girl is my all-time favorite but sadly, it has ended. :( but those above are still on-going so yay!