Categories

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Symmetry

On Sunday i checked out Symmetry at Jalan Kubor (near Arab Street). 

It is a very nicely decorated bistro by day and bar at night!















Strawberry Lemonade



Squid Aioli - MUST MUST ORDER. The black sauce at the side's very peppery and tasty. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT!!!


We both ordered Big Breakfast to share, one scrambled, one poached. I liked the poached eggs better! I like how the poached eggs are very runny, almost like a half-boiled egg. Kinda different from most poached eggs i've had at other restaurants. Really nice!

It's a pity we didn't order much because we were reserving our tummies for dinner but I AM DEFINITELY GOING BACK.

The chef let us see the Lunch and Dinner menus and IT LOOKS DAMN PROMISING. I am like 90% sure it'll be good!!

Address
#01-01, 9 Jalan Kubor
(nearest MRT - Bugis)

Phone
62919901

Hours
Tue - Thu: 11:00 - 23:00
Fri - Sat: 11:00 - 00:00
Sun: 11:00 - 19:00

Website