Categories

Monday, September 23, 2013

Korean BBQ Buffet




I really eat like a man so i don't really like asking my girl friends out to eat cus i'll always feel so terrible and guilty. Recently i've been going to restaurants with this 2 boys who really love food as much as i do and it's such a joy having them as foodie buddies. I thought when i lost my bf i'd not be able to explore food places as much as before but thankful for my foodie buddies! Could be a bad thing though....cus i still can't eat clean and lose those extra pounds lol.

So yesterday, I wanted to have Korean BBQ pretty badly and we went to Dae Bak (my favorite korean BBQ restaurant in SG) and it was CLOSED. Was so sad ok!!!! So we drove to Tanjong Pagar Rd cus there are a lot of Korean BBQ restaurants there. We decided on having dinner at 2D1N (2 Days 1 Night)! They have the normal Korean food and Korean BBQ. We had the Korean BBQ Buffet and IT WAS GOOD & CHEAP! 

We each paid less than $30 each for free flow grilled meat, seafood, vegetables, cooked food, fruits, drinks etc. SUPER GOOD DEAL HUH!

The meat was fresh and good. I really liked the beef short ribs a lot. The staff will frequently help you to change the aluminum foil so it's pretty clean and neat. 











I highly recommend this place for Korean BBQ!!!

2D1N Soju Bang 2 Days 1 Night
Address
#01-01, 44/46 Tanjong Pagar Road

Phone
62276033

Hours
Mon - Fri: 11:30 - 14:30
Mon - Fri: 17:30 - 03:00