Categories

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fillers

(This is an overdue post and was done before i had PS and cheek liposuction.)

A lot of people have been asking me why my face has a more defined V-shape now as compared to before.

My secret?

Chin Fillers.

Yes, finally, the secret is out!



I chose to do fillers instead of a chin implant because it gives the most natural results, and also, there's no down time, IT IS INSTANT. Plus it's like....PAINLESS!


It looks so natural that nobody suspected anything. You get an instantly sharper face in MINUTES! I remember how difficult it was to get a sharp face - took me YEARS to lose the baby fats and still, my face isn't even V enough.

However, with the help of fillers, those days of worrying are long gone. Right after getting my fillers done, i took pictures and it's like photoshopped images?? Too good to be true.

I love fillers! For those who wish to achieve a sharper nose and afraid of going under the knife, you can do fillers for your nose bridge too!

I was having a discussion with my friend who is an aesthetic enthusiast and she introduced me to Beauti5me - a marketing and consultancy company that works with aesthetic doctors. Beauti5me introduced me to Dr Wong of Yume Aesthetics who did my chin fillers with Radiesse for me!

Watch the video here! Yeah you can see a non-photoshop me....hahaha. Must watch k! I watched it and kinda miss my old face. I think i look quite chio at the end video hahaha OH WELL~~~




By the next day, most of the swelling or redness from the Radiesse injection has subsided, and I’m back doing things as normal. Radiesse will remain soft and pliable, and will just feel and look just like your natural tissue.

A week later, I went back to Dr Wong for a review and did a top up (any swelling of the chin will totally subside by then). This fine-tuning process allows me to add extra fillers to contour the perfect chin.

Yume Aesthetics is now offering a member's price to all my readers. Please email enquiries@yumeaesthetics.com or contact Yume Aesthetics at 6733 0073 and quote "Tammy Tay" for more details. Get a Sharper Face now!











Yume Aesthetics is now offering a member's price to all my readers. Please email enquiries@yumeaesthetics.com or contact Yume Aesthetics at 6733 0073 and quote "Tammy Tay" for more details.