Categories

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

La Strada


A few days ago i was craving for Carbonara and i remember Chevonne telling me that her work place has really good Carbonara so i decided to head down to give it a try!

I was told that the chefs changed the recipe several times to find the perfect taste.




Bruschetta

 Mushrooms + Parma Ham + Poached Egg

I don't remember the name of this but it was good!

The Carbonara, what i went to La Strada for.

I really liked the unique taste of the carbonara but i thought it was a lil too salty and couldn't eat more than half the plate on my own. Chev said it doesn't always taste THAT salty though. But the pasta had a unique texture which i liked a lot, some what like "mee kia" (the noodles i usually eat like ba chor mee with)....lol.



The Tiramisu was really good!

I heard the Flour-less Chocolate Cake is not bad either.

And Chev also brought me Macaroons from Canele (also part of the Les Amis group) to end my meal. Awesome!

If you're in Orchard Road and craving for good Italian food, do try the food at La Strada. It's worth the visit!

La Strada
#01-11, Shaw Centre, 1 Scotts Road

Phone
67356656

Opening Hours
Daily: 12:00 - 14:30
Daily: 18:30 - 22:00