Categories

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Jolly Bee

Jolly Bee - Best Ice Jelly in Town




Omg....this is like the best dessert drink EVER. It's honey lime flavored. Have it on its own or add ice if you find it too sweet.

I used to buy this every time i'm at this particular bak kut teh place in Malaysia and I LOOOOVE IT. 

I didn't know where to get it in Singapore till one day, a friend's friend approached me to help me spread the word that she's the distributor.

Since CNY is coming, i decided to put up this ad for her! Out of goodwill! It's like the best drink to serve kids, it's healthy and yummy. When i received the box of it, i had one everyday till i had no more left....that's like 12 days straight and I WAS NOT SICK OF IT ONE BIT. :X I swear it's that yummy!

If you have never tried it before, GO ORDER A BOX TO TRY! Then....thank me later for recommending if you love it as much as i do. Pray you don't get as addicted as i am hahaha.

Price is $30 for 24....It's around $1+ if you get a box of 24! Really cheap and good!!!

If you are keen to order you can contact Valerie at +65 93825076!