Categories

Friday, February 21, 2014

Home Interior Design

My mom is working in an interior design company (which is my grandpa's) and recently decided to go on Facebook! I'm hoping to help her out by promoting the company for her.

The company, Seng Kwong, has been around since 1966 and i can assure you they are super experienced. And they use only the best quality stuff!

Here are some images she has done for her clients...









Some clients don't want to post the actual pictures of their apartment so i can only post the 3D done by my mom.

I can't wait for her to do up my apartment!!! 

If you want to renovate a small area in your house, or even better, YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE, contact my mummy for a free quotation! If she asks you how you got her number, tell her you read it from OHSOFICKLE k? Mention to also get a small discount! If response is good maybe she will give me an ang pow :x hahaha.


Seng Kwong (SK)
2 Defu Lane 5
Singapore, Singapore 539392

Phone +65 6282 0106

Tracy Chan (My Mom!) +65 98287198