Categories

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week #16 (Cravings)

Taken last week at the gym! 

Ive not been having any weird cravings nor have I liked eating anything I used to dislike. 

Have spoken to a few people and realised one of the most common food/fruit people dislike is Durian. My manicurist told me how she used to love Durian before pregnancy and during pregnancy it was totally different. Also had friends who hated Coke (gassy drinks) before pregnancy but during pregnancy they loved it.

For me, I like most food/fruits/drinks and it's really difficult to find something I dislike to like. I eat like...everything!!! Haha. This pregnancy is like my free pass to eat all I want. Everyday like buffet :X Well, there's one food I hate....bitter gourd. Maybe if I try it now ill like it? Haha.

Oh!!! But I'm damn weird now. Whenever I look at a basket of fried chicken wings, I feel like vomiting when I look at the wings. But it's not because I don't like the taste of it, but I just don't like the shape of it?!?! Especially fried chicken. LOL! I used to aim the wings first then the drumlets but for some weird reason now I avoid the wings and go for the drumlets instead. It's not exactly a weird "craving" but it's weird right? Hahaha. 

Oh and my love for bread...OH MAN...cray! I love bread but it's SUPER LOVE now. I just bought this Raisin Loaf and gobbled 6 pieces JUST LIKE THAT.