Categories

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hover Finger

There's a huge problem with me - I am a victim of the Hover Finger disorder.

Every time I shop online, especially on websites I have never shopped on before, all I do is add items into the cart....


AND…

IT ENDS THERE.

I just can't seem to get my finger to click on the CHECK OUT button.

No wait, actually, I do click the Check Out button but when it comes to inputting my credit card details and clicking on the final "PAY NOW" button… my finger just CANNOT seem to do it. My finger and the "PAY NOW" button are like two repelling magnets.

EVEN IF I REALLY WANT THE ITEM.

EVEN IF IT IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN IF I WAS TO BUY IT OFFLINE.

EVEN IF IT IS SUPER DUPER UNIQUE AND ONE OF A KIND.

IT IS SO FRUSTRATING.


I am a person who only shops at websites my friends shop at. I only feel completely safe when I see them press the CHECK OUT button in front of my very eyes. Most of the time, I chance upon websites that I'm totally unfamiliar with selling a whole lot of products at very cheap prices. It definitely makes me happy finding cheap deals online and i do see myself spending hours adding items to cart. I love shopping online because there is no need for me to leave the house and i get everything SO MUCH CHEAPER when compared to getting it from a retail store at a nearby mall. Most of the best deals are found online.

I always encounter situations where I could've gotten an item at a fraction of the original price if only I had clicked on the CHECK OUT button and paid! I could've probably saved THOUSANDS of dollars shopping online instead out buying from retail stores. Thousands leh... could've bought a new Chanel with that. Lol.

Have you experienced all of the above too?

DO YOU FEEL HOW I FEEL?

Hover Finger can strike ANYONE.



Come and share your thoughts and experiences with me! If I find anything interesting related to the Hover Finger disorder, I will definitely share them as well!