Categories

Saturday, February 28, 2015

KOSE

2015 is a very special year for KOSÉ, as it is the 30th Anniversary of their best-selling SEKKISEI skincare range (yes, the blue-coloured one)! To celebrate, they have collaborated with Disney to release limited edition Cinderella-themed products! Really excited to watch the movie btw hehe..

Pretty packaging fit for a princess!

Check out Cinderella’s glass slipper emblazoned on the SEKKISEI Lotion bottle!


Oh, there’s also my all-time fave SEKKISEI White BB Cream! Best part is, this special limited edition comes with a free travel-sized Cleansing Oil that comes in handy at the end of the day when I want to take off my makeup.

Absolutely love how the SEKKISEI range helps to brighten my complexion, especially since the ingredients used are extracted from Oriental herbs used since ancient times for health and beauty. 



The SEKKISEI Lotion has been KOSE's bestselling product for 30 years! Now that HAS TO BE REALLY GOOD 'nuff said

I've personally tried it and love it! It hydrates my skin, is lightweight and feels really refreshing. Applying Lotion on your skin is very important, and I know that when I layer on my serums and creams after, my skin absorbs them better! It’s really easy to use too – I just use my palms to pat it on

NEXT UP, MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE BB CREAM!


I've done a review before if you don't remember and i still love this product so much after so many months!

SThis tiny tube of BB Cream has SIX functions… It's a Serum, Emulsion, Cream, Sunscreen, Makeup Base and Foundation all in one! Perfect for those days when you’re in a rush and have no time for your full skincare routine.

It covers blemishes but don't expect TOO MUCH though. I personally feel that it gives light coverage, and definitely helps to brighten and get rid of skin dullness. I use this as a makeup base before my full make up goes on. Best thing about this is that it has SPF40/PA+++, so that your skin is protected against harmful UV rays!





Wishing SEKKISEI a Happy 30th Birthday!

Do also check out @kosesg on Instagram, as there’s gonna be an exciting contest with $10,000 worth of prizes to be won, including a trip for two to Japan!

For more information, visit: