Categories

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Diets

Acne Atacoma Platform Replica




If you can't afford the real deal,
BUY IT HERE!

Ok, ppl have been asking me how to check out!
Well you go to http://www.jipaban.com.sg/store/Ohsofickle and you see the shopping cart and the + icon? Click that! :)

My camera is in New York in the hands of the boy who'll only be back in about a weeks time and I'm left with my DSLR but the lens has serious issues...so...can't snap pix.

I dont really wanna take pictures either....i've gained so much weight and i look...different? I look bad. Still, not doing anything about the massive weight gain....yeah, still eating as much as ever....eating like there's no tomorrow. I don't know why i love food so much. I've to be eating ALL THE EFFING TIME. Like right now, as i'm typing this and waiting for my Pastamania Delivery to arrive, i've a bowl of Frosties beside me. Oh well!! At least i'm happy lah! :)






Well well gotta love low quality images - still can look quite ok. Thank you Photo Booth.

Have ya'll heard about the professor who lost weight eating Twinkies? Oh for those who haven't heard of Twinkies, it's like the Twiggies...

Really yummy cake with cream inside.

I SO WANNA TRY THIS DIET LOR! I can live on Twiggies hehehe. Oh and to balance your diet you also need to have fruits and veggies! I THINK I CAN DO IT!

Haub's sample day
Espresso, Double: 6 calories; 0 grams of fat

Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake: 150 calories; 5 grams of fat

Centrum Advanced Formula From A To Zinc: 0 calories; 0 grams of fat

Little Debbie Star Crunch: 150 calories; 6 grams of fat

Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake: 150 calories; 5 grams of fat

Diet Mountain Dew: 0 calories; 0 grams of fat

Doritos Cool Ranch: 75 calories; 4 grams of fat

Kellogg's Corn Pops: 220 calories; 0 grams of fat

whole milk: 150 calories; 8 grams of fat

baby carrots: 18 calories; 0 grams of fat

Duncan Hines Family Style Brownie Chewy Fudge: 270 calories; 14 grams of fat

Little Debbie Zebra Cake: 160 calories; 8 grams of fat

Muscle Milk Protein Shake: 240 calories; 9 grams of fat

Totals: 1,589 calories and 59 grams of fat


Wah first time i see this kinda diet lor....everything is yummy!!

I've never went on a diet for over 1 week but this diet, i think i can last 1 month! MAYBE EVEN 1 YEAR?!

Ok lah, 1 year a bit boring....

I'M GOING TO TRY IT STARTING FROM TOMORROW! Shall stock up on Twiggies & fruits~

Anyhow, last night i read about diets...

Here are some diets i read about and if the Twiggies diet doesn't work for me, i'll proceed to try the ones below...

THE CHEWING DIET
Chew each bite over 32 times = 30 seconds. Lets say you have 30 min for lunch, when you spend more time chewing, you'll end up eating lesser cus you will not be able to finish up your meal on time.

THE SLEEPING DIET
Sedate yourself for days! (but a bit hard to get sleeping pills right? :(( cus i really wanna try this)

Read this site for more diets! I wouldn't try the rest though...only the ones i mentioned above.