Categories

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fringe

I'm going to go get my fringe cut!

Side swept bangs here i come!

Sadly, i wouldn't be able to have center parting for a couple of months till my fringe grows. :(

Gonna look so much younger....not sure if it's a good or a bad thing but whatever!

Anyhow, some CQTY updates! I'm in Top 5 and even closer to the $5k! If i win i'd be the happiest girl alive, I SWEEEEAAAAR. Been facing so much problems with the business, my bills, my rentals....INSANE. Haven't given myself a treat for quite a long time and no $ to buy surprise gifts for the boyfee. OH DEAR GOD YOU KNOW I REALLY WANT THIS. Plus i also promised something for my readers right? Hehe. YA SO I REALLY WANT LA...But i think there's 1 girl who's really pretty so quite hard.....Guess guess?

Results would be out on the 22 November. Pray for me? Hehe. Oh and if i really win, 22 Nov would be THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE because 22 Nov my boyfriend would be back from his NY trip! Imagine i'm at the airport welcoming him with open arms then go home to hear that i won.....IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I WOULD BE! Confirm faint lor.

Ok ok come back tonight/tomorrow for picx of my new hair. Cant wait! Hope i look better :)