Categories

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Purple Bear

Hello!

Am back from Bangkok with a lot of pictures! A lot of it with the boy though....so i won't be posting like 3/4 of it on my blog.

Prepare to get sick of my face...lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Biggest prawn ive ever eaten....look at the eggs!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lunch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had to take a boat to the restaurant!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Greeted by this doggy which my boyf didnt allow me to pet cus he thinks it's dirty -.- IT'S SO CUTE & FRIENDLYYYY. I swear he/she likes me at first sight lor! Follow me around all hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Do not underestimate this plain looking crab!

IT IS SO FRESH....SO GOOD! Have never tasted crabs any fresher than those! They just boil the crab, no gravy whatsoever, and it's already soooo good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sharks fin soup - $15 a big bowl that serves 4! REAL ONE SOME MORE. In singapore where to find you tell me? Not the pasar malam one la...that one isn't real sharks fin!

Photobucket
Bird's nest! Hmm i wonder if im the only one who dislikes bird's nest?

Anyhow, i'm back 2 kilos heavier! thanks to all the food. Nonetheless, a good trip!!! I'm happy! My boyf's friend brought us around BKK for good food. Sadly, i've no idea of the names of the places. I am such a bad blogger. Heh.

Now now, hello shit load of work. 3 days worth of work to clear.....BYE!