Categories

Monday, December 20, 2010

New Arrivals

Updated! Ohsofickle - The Online Store

Preview:


Click here to shop the collection!

Exclusively Designed and Manufactured by Ohsofickle...




www.ohsofickle.com.sg

I don't think it's possible to receive by X'mas! :( But still in time for your New Year party so yeah! :)

Super duper drained right now. Woke up at 7am and well i worked all day!!! Every Monday's like that for me but i'm loving it lah! :)

I think i'm falling sick. Been sneezing all day. I've a sore throat too. I sound soooo bad. *croak croak*

Shall concuss right after publishing this post.

NIGHTY NIGHTZ!

TOMORROW I GET TO DO MY HAIR W JOHN @ Salon VIM! Quite excited although i'm not too sure what i wanna do. Probably go jet black? Or get my hair permed?

p.s Keep your orders coming in k? Will verify payments & reply ya'll tomorrow.