Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Brown Hair Girl


Credits: x
Here's an explaination to those customers who bought stuff last week and haven't received it! Have mailed it out already but after like 4-6 days they haven't received it! Even i'm getting worried but well the above article explains it!












Where you like to be touched.

2% ARMPIT? SERIOUSLY?

LOL.










Always walk out of Salon VIM with really pretty soft hair :)
SALON VIM
313 @ Somerset #04-07/08/09
vimsalon@yahoo.com.sg
68847757/68847767


Nando's


I ordered hot and added more extra hot peri-peri sauce. I predict i'll have a burning asshole later. I've been warned.

DAMN GOOD THOUGH! Must try! :)


Thank you Esther for the card! :)

6 comments:

  1. i can't seem to see all ur pretty pics, link appears to be broken. or is it an exceeded bandwidth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the mag you were reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey. which magazine is that that you've posted? and which issue is it? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my cropped moose top in time to wear tomorrow!!!! And it's so cute.

    I was talking to my postman, he was pretty surprised that local mail was taking up to 10days (happened with two other blogshops...), so I told him that I'd swopped to registered mail since early December, and I'll be doing that till after CNY!

    And you're doing a great job! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top