Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rings

Supposed to do a contact lens post but the seller's site is down so i have to push it to 10 Oct :(

Was soooo looking forward to sharing the site with ya'll cus it's one of the only licensed shops selling GEO lenses. But good things are worth the wait, right?

So anyway, won't harm to post picx taken for the advertorial right? Hehe.




p.s OMG THIS IS SO RANDOM AND FUNNY. I right clicked this wanting to save it on my phone then i saw that i named it "model304" and was wondering why i would be so thick-skinned to call myself a model then i remembered it was the model of the contact lenses....HAHAHA.





Did you also notice my chio accessories? Were you about to ask me where i got my bangle and rings from? Heh heh.

More accessories i know you would love to own...








Get them here:
http://tooabsorb.com

She used to sell accessories on her personal livejournal (http://tornenvelope.livejournal.com) but has now upgraded to a proper web store. :)

Join the mailing list here:
http://tornenvelope.livejournal.com/67164.html

Enjoy your weekends girls! I know i sure am gonna enjoy mine cus i'll be in TOKYOOOOO!!!! Finally get 10 days off work to enjoy and relax! I AM SO HAPPY! I TOTALLY DESERVE IT FOR WORKING SO HARD. HEHE.

p.s i love my brows in the picx above! used the NYX Eyebrow Cake to fill my brows instead of drawing it with a pencil like i usually do.

p.s i was looking at the pic of me in an orange romper and got reminded of this thing i read about armpit fats! do you know it's caused by wearing a bra too small and tight? im not sure how true that is though? i read it somewhere online. so if it's true right, i will have to start buying bras a size bigger! that's gooooooood....self-esteem booster! haha.

29 comments:

  1. Those rings are stunning! And so is your makeup here dear. What products are you wearing?? What blusher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC's peachy keen! :)  thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha sadly, it's not because of wrong bra size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheres the orange romper from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i just received an email from ohsofickle about a 'clearance sale' but it's on another website called cosmo something. Is it genuine??

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! that is the website managed by my friend to help me clear my stocks! :)

    http://www.cosmostyle.com.sg/collections/all

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes! that is the website managed by my friend to help me clear my stocks! :)

    http://www.cosmostyle.com.sg/collections/all

    ReplyDelete
  8. from the boutique quite a while back. no one bought it so i kept it for myself lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha rly ah?? then what's the cause of armpit fats!!! besides it being genetic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking forward to new ads at the side and your posts! new bookmarks for shopping yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ill put them up 1 oct :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the chain-rings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi just wanna ask how u do ur eyebrows. eyebrow embroidery? do u naturally have thick or thin eyebrows? i've really thick eyebrows and i dun know how to make it like urs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I know what lipstick and the code u are wearing in this post? Its very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. whats the lens u r wearing? like the colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. How about your lips ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Tammy, when you change your bb housings do you do it by yourself or bring it to a shop to get it done? I changed my curve myself but I don't rly wna do that on my bold.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey (: wna ask, where you got your orangey coral polkadot headband from?

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. bangkok platinum mall

    ReplyDelete
  20. i change myself sometimes! very easy! go youtube search for tutorials. it's safer to get it done at a shop though! sim lim level 4!

    ReplyDelete
  21. nyx -  tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. nyx -  tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  23. nope! i draw! i have very light brows :(  i would love to have thick brows lor!! just go get it trimmed thinner if you dont like it thick? will cost you $5-10 only!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi, may i ask if the eyebrow cake is lasting? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey may I know which colour are you using for the eyebrow cake?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh! Im sorry I wanted to ask about your lipstick (NYX Tea Party). I cant seem to find it anywhere in smoochiezz :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. under round lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  28. There's no tea party anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Tammy, can I know which shade of the NYX eyebrow cake you used? I'm trying to choose between the black and the dark brown palette! I'm an asian too and I don't really want my brows to look too "black and unnatural". I have naturally realllly sparse and thin brows too so I'm hoping to get natural brows with the NYX eyebrow cake! :)

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top