Friday, September 16, 2011

What's In My Make Up Pouch

I heard about the Mac bus in driving around town yesterday, and saw so many of it's pics on twitter! So I grabbed the clearest pic on twitter, and checked it out on www.mcdwin.com myself...
Photobucket

and look at the main page!
Photobucket
I think I typed like cow or something, hahahaha I've really no idea man!! Then a purple elephant appeared
Photobucket
And it came to this in the end! I really am wondering what Macs is hiding from all of us! Am looking forward to 23rd September now! :D
Photobucket



-----------------

By right....this video i'm posting should be a make up tutorial, BUTTTTTT THE EFFING THING DIDN'T SAVE! So since i still have about another 1 hr to kill before i check out (i'm away for my buying trip if you're wondering where i am), i decided to do a video showing what i have in my make up pouch this week! I have a shit load of make up so every week, i change the contents in my make up pouch :)


p.s your bronzer has to be super dark for contouring and it has to suit your skin tone. i actually have a proper contouring and highlighting palette from Sephora which is HUGE and only $30! You might wna go to Sephora to check that out :)

For the NYX products, you can find it from http://smoochiezz.com! I SWEAR BY THE MATT LIPSTICKS! I'm so getting every shade possible :D

More about smoochiezz, "Like" them on Facebook to get news for the latest items!

And also, for those who don't like wasting money going to the professionals to get your nails done, you can buy OPI and China Glaze from smoochiezz for a fraction of the usual price! They have sooooo many limited edition colors! I'm tempted to get it just to look at it...LOL. Buy stuff for your nails here!

If you're not comfortable with online shopping, you can head down to the Smoochiezz warehouse!

41 Toh Guan Road East
ADL Building #08-03
Singapore 608605
Time : Mon to Fri - 10am-7pm, Sat, Sun and PH 12pm-6pm
Telephone: +65 6899 2450

Or...Check out their event page to see what fleas you can find them at.

Enjoy your weekend Girls! :)

p.s my nails look horrible in the video cus i peeled my Gellish out :x shit...ive such a bad bad habit!!! neeeeeeeed to get my nails done asap! got a really cute design in mind already :D

p.s opening slots for banners for Oct! Email tastelikekisses_@hotmail.com if you're keen! Need to settle Oct's banners before my Tokyo trip so you girls have to prepare the banner by 25th Sep if you're interested :)

44 comments:

  1. omg so much lipsticks hahaah!! really pretty :)  i like your voice it sounds mature! i thought you'd have those very very gentle and sweet voice haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your video reminds me of the incanto dream video you've made! You might wanna go Bugis Street to get it at those perfume stores because I've seen it there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't hear you! such a pity! nice make up you have though! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't hear you! such a pity! nice make up you have though! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. its pronouced nix, not n-y-x. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, which hotel you stayed with your boyfriend in Singapore before other than Wanderlust? :)  

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Can I ask you something? I have very thin and fine hair but I was thinking of doing hair extensions. Is it advisable for me to go for hair extensions? Will it worsen my current hair condition,like dropping a lot of hair? and since my hair is thin, will it look fake (like can see the braiding part in the hair) or do you think it will be ok for me to do it? Thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. U forgot to talk abt yr blusher... I love yr cheek colour! And yr makeup is always so awesome! Btw, what sunblock r u using?? Doesnt it clog yr pores? I've tried using sunblock but i dont know why i always breakout the day after :( anyway, love yr top in yr vlog, will u be bringing it in? I hope u do :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look and sound so awful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Tammy, 

    Is beauti instinct really that good? Most of the reviews found online are done by sponsored bloggers, so I'm rather hesistant to try it out. I still suffer from blemishes and scars, with combination skin. And was hoping to find a good and reliable facial place to treat it.

    Previously when you were actively promoting Salon Vim, I tried it before, but the services there was horrible. I had my hair done there for rebonding, it was so bad, I had to go back again just to get it done again. But still really unsatisfy with it. Definitely, does not justify for the price they are charging. Perhaps, because you were sponsored by them, so they made sure they gave you the best service. 

    But I hope to get your most honest feedback and review of beauti instinct, since you've been raving about how your skin has improved. 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Tammy! What is the name of your contouring/highlighting palette from sephora? :D TY.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi tammy does your boyfriend complain that you're fat? cos i see that sometimes you are still worried about putting on weight! but i thought guys actually prefer girls to have a bit of meat but not stick thin? your body is so ideal!!! you're thin, not stick thin and curvy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wondering, why Smoochiezz is able to offer with such reasonable price for all the OPI and NYX stuffs? 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tammy, may I know where is your sunblock from ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. beauti instinct!

    ReplyDelete
  16. if i know how i'd do that business alr! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. nope! he doesn't! im worried because i eat a lot and even my bf thinks i eat too much? so since im eating so much, the food will make me gain weight and weight gain means ill look bad...cus i dont look good chubby!

    ReplyDelete
  18. sephora sculpting disk!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes, it is really good! for me it is. but diff ppl have diff skin, the treatment might not work the same for everyone! but will definitely improve! just whether how much improvement. this kinda thing you rly have to try! my friend goes to SKII and said it sucks, and think BI is better! whereas i know of ppl who swear by SKII? So yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh ok, im sorry! You are not obliged to watch my vid/visit this space yknow? So your fault there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OH YES! Im using Peachykeen from M.A.C available at smoochiezz

    ReplyDelete
  22. idk! it's better if u go down for a consultation and ask them if it's recommended or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. tammy i swear you're the most gorgeous girl ever ;( i wish i looked like you. haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. aww u flatter me! haha. thank u but it's really make up! 

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi babe, I'm wondering what's the bronzer that you said you used for your nose contouring? :) cause you didn't mention that other than the sephora's!

    ReplyDelete
  26. for nose contouring u can use the sephora one! its called the sculpting disk,

    ReplyDelete
  27. When's your next collection? :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. YOURE SO FUCKING ANNOYING. YOUR VOICE/EXPRESSION, EVERYTHING. Stopped watching after 10s. my gawd.

    ReplyDelete
  29. No I beg to differ. She sounds awesome and looks awesome. 

    ReplyDelete
  30. lol? serves u right? too bad? dont visit my blog if you dont like me. retard.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sorry but you sounded like you were talking to kids in the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's that bad? :(

    ReplyDelete
  33. yeah agree, you sound like you're talking to little kids.. sound like you try too hard. but i like you tho! vlog more!

    ReplyDelete
  34. hi.
    may i know if you prefer the nyx matte lip stick or lip gloss better?

    ReplyDelete
  35. it's diff? lipstick is matte, lip gloss is glossy? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  36. so you prefer the lipsticks? or the lip cream?
    cause got 2 formulas of matte

    ReplyDelete
  37. i prefer the matt lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. i prefer the matt lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. where did you buy for nyx lipstick from?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. www.smoochiezz.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Tammy! :D
    Have you ever Permed your hair before? And is it really okay to say "Tammy's color" at essentuals?

    ReplyDelete
  42. yes it's ok to say my color at essensual bugis :)  i did perm before but it's back to straight now, and i really mean, SUPER STRAIGHT. cus i was born w super straight hair and no matter what it'll still be super straight :(  so i usually use a curling iron if im not lazy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top