Categories

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hair

I'm now visiting a salon near my workplace at Bugis!

So much more convenient for me! Can go do hair treatments more often!

Ok you can't really tell but my hair is SUPER damaged. I've bleached and dyed way tooooo many times and i REFUSE to cut it short. I'm just so fickle minded la! That explains "ohsofickle". Hehe.

I'd be so depressed if i cut my hair so the only way to keep my long hair is to do tons of treatments in hope it'll improve!

Yesterday i went to Essensuals - Bugis to do this treatment called the "Japanese Spa Treatment".



My friend C did coloring! So nice to have company! Hate sitting all alone in salons man.



Pretty, soft hair!


Essensual Bugis Promotion for other treatments:

*treatment in the promo above is different treatment from the one i did...

The one i did is called "Japanese Spa Treatment" and for my readers only, it will cost you..
$54! And it's only for my readers!





Essensuals is located just above the Burger King at Bugis Street! Super easy to find!

Tel:63330039
(Call to book an appointment! Remember to mention "Ohsofickle/Tammy" to enjoy the special rates!)

Then you can come over to Haji Lane to visit me after your hair treatments cus Haji is just a stone throw away from Bugis! Hehehe. ;)

My hair color was also done there! It's this special mix Bryan (boss of Essensuals) did for me. And he doesn't know what color to name it so yeah, if you like my hair color, you can just tell him "Tammy's hair color"? Haha. I love this color because i'm so fickle and sometimes i like dark hair and sometimes i like light hair and this is perfect cus it's in the middle? Sometimes it looks dark (see above) and sometimes it looks light, see below (ok not exactly LIGHT-light lah haha)!