Categories

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weekend

This weekend was wonderful for me!

I forgot to bring my camera to the shop so i'll just post the pictures from my phone!

If you follow me on Twitter/Instagram, you'd have seen the pictures here but if no, here you go!




My weekend was spent at Ritz Carlton! My bf decided to me such a sweetheart and booked a room + massage for me! I am truly blessed to have him!


The view from the room! It's super nice! The window's HUGE and the bed is facing sucha pretty view! I WOULD LOVE A ROOM WITH HUGE WINDOWS MAN.


The toilet's really pretty too!














Cotton On bralet for $10 only!







We then had dinner at Melt The World - Mandarin Oriental!

















The spread was good! And the oysters are DAMN FRESH. I've never tasted oysters soooo good before! I still think The Line (Shangrila) is better though? Anyone know any buffet place better than The Line? Drop me a comment! :)
































OOTD!

Top from Ohsofickle Boutique (Haji), Skirt from Topshop! Super love the skirt! Im pretty sure they still have it cus i got it just last week! Saw a camel brown one and i'm sooo tempted to get that now!





I better start editing the pictures for tomorrow's www.ohsofickle.com.sg collection. AM SO DRAINED AND STRESSED OUT!!!!!! Need to get out of this country for a nice long holiday again!!!!