Categories

Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy

Can't wait to blog about the excellent shabu shabu place my bf brought me to! Will do so prolly Tmr or Wed? :) together with tons of picx of myself hahahaha. Realised my cam is always at home ever since I got the iPhone! So all the picx inside are of me before heading out. #cam-whore

Meanwhile, just wanna let y'all know I won't be updating the online store this week! But there will be TONS of new designs avail at the boutique 34 Haji Lane (level2) tomorrow!

Just left for my buying trip ytd and am back home today. Everytime I go overseas alone I feel like I go for a very long time -.- I start missing everyone in Sgp...especially my bf. Even if I'm gone for just one day. Haha. But i can live 3 days in sgp not seeing him? Gosh im weird. I'm also already starting to worry about work emails piling up.
And I just checked my email ytd morning....haha.