Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wicked Valentine's Day

Got my hair done the day before V'day at Essensuals Bugis...



Did my roots and the Japanese Spa Treatment (treatment costs $54, for my readers!).

I actually wanted to dip dye my hair!!!! Was thinking dark brown fade to platinum blonde....or fade to turquoise, or maybe violet.... But Bryan didn't think it was a good idea because i'm going to damage my hair further. So i insisted on just fading my dark brown to a shade lighter LOL. Stubborn me...die die must get what i want. But cannot really tell though? Hahaha. Sigh... i cannot stop thinking about doing the fade to blonde one! I really like it...



Essensuals is located just above the Burger King at Bugis Street! Super easy to find!
Tel:63330039
(Call to book an appointment! Remember to mention "Ohsofickle/Tammy" to enjoy the special rates/discounts! Do call them to ask about the their rates! :) )

-------------

I was such a happy girl last night thanks to my boyfriend for reminding me how much i'm loved by him. :)

Ok, actually i get reminded everyday already but yesterday i was reminded with...


The day before i tweeted a couple of tweets saying how much i don't wish to receive roses because it's a waste of money. Yes it's sweet and i don't hate it BUT thinking about the money going to waste SADDENS ME. It's something i can't keep for over a week! I've received big bouquets before and remember when the flowers died, I ALSO DIED THINKING ABOUT THROWING SO MUCH MONEY AWAY LIKE THAT.

So when i tweeted that, i really wasn't expecting any bouquets!

BUT MY BOYFRIEND....BEING THE SMART ASS SWEETIE PIE HE IS, GOT ME....


"You said you don't want to receive a lot of roses for V'Day, so i got you just one, but i got you many bears!"

I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I can keep the bears for life! :D :D

Had a quick bite at TWG...







And he got us tickets to watch Wicked The Musical at MBS!


Knowing i've ALWAYS wanted to watch a musical. :) Not that i've never watched a musical my entire life but i've only been to school musicals, church musicals...etc.

IT'S SO GOOD AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YA'LL TO WATCH IT.


It's so nice i felt like crying at the end of it. It is so beautiful...so magical.... :').

Hope your Valentine's Day was memorable and wonderful. :)

"The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed."

29 comments:

  1. Where did u buy the white lacey dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I wanted to dip dye my hair too!! I was thinking of the fade to blonde kind of thing but I was also tempted to try the burgundy type. I haven't decided what to do with it cus my hair is only at my shoulders. Dont know if it will be nice. Do you have any suggestions for mid length hair? Also, do you have any suggestions for hair updos that I can make for work or for going out? Im damn bored of my mid-length hair! It's neither here nor there. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. abit irrelevant but i love your bag! am intending
    to get my first bag and i cannot decide between a celine or a balenciaga! any recommendations? and
    no.. i cannot get both haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am amazed by how you don't need a lot of eyeliners and think falsies to look so beautiful~ natural beauty aye :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. <span>Essensuals or Salon Vim better?</span>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy,

    Just wanna ask you, how did you managed to maitain your curls in these pictures? Did you do digital perm to your hair or something? Please share yea?

    Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaa you and your bf look so perfect together! What does your bf work as? He's like always in formal wear! Some more got pen at the breast pocket one hahahaha! Property agent ah! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha thank u! He works in a bank :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just tie my hair in a bun at night)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both also good! Essensuals cheaper though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its not natural when I have contact lenses, foundation and blusher dear. But thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dip dye for shoulder length hair is damn nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dip dye for shoulder length hair is damn nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. what contacts model are you wearing in this post?

    ReplyDelete
  15. from bangkok! it's like geo's nudy brown

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair looks really dry in the fifth pic! Better not dye too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. it has always been dry! a lot better now! cant really tell from my previous picx cus picx are deceiving

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey which cat tickets did you buy for wicked? What kind of seats were they? Near/far>? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really near! :) my bf got it! Idk how the seating goes:( sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really near! :) my bf got it! Idk how the seating goes:( sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  21. how much is it to dye your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  22. dip dye with brown to pink!
    saw it somewhere and its super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, may I know your setting on your camera (g12)
    My g12 doesn't gives me a nice effect and your photos are really stunning. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi babe I edit my picx colours that's why!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh! Do you use auto or manual? Which setting do you use! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi! may i know where did you do your curls in the photos? the same salon?
    it's soooo nice! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top