Sunday, March 4, 2012

iPhone picx!

Random picx from my phone! This week's gonna be a really busy week! Boutique at Haji reopens TOMORROW (do drop by to check it out)! And I am launching a big OSF exclusively designed and manufactured collection on Tue night!!! I hope y'all like the collection cus I love it and kept one of every design for myself! I know if I don't keep I confirm regret. So don't regret not checking the collection out :) more details will be released tomorrow in the mailer. Xo

12 comments:

  1. nice top you've got there in picture 13! where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shades? they look like they're from karen Walker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clothes or bags for upcoming Tuesday's launch? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tammy. may i ask what is the brand and design of the contact lense u use? thanks! (: and youre really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! May i know you used which software to edit your photos? pls do reply! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would make sure to drop by your boutique when i visit SG next month. i loooove the clutches ^^

    v

    www.onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. where did you do your tattoo and around how much does a credit card size cost over the shop that u do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the website will not be laggy this time round :)  excitessssss for your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, an SG girl! I miss it there so much :(  One day I hope to return.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh and where did u get the envelope gold-tipped clutches at the end of this post? :)  so prettyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi are u opening BOs for the lace collar dresses and the snakeP zip back dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my shop? haha

    ReplyDelete