Categories

Monday, June 11, 2012

Hotel Needed

Hello!

Anyone works in a hotel in Singapore? I am currently planning to do a video for Ohsofickle and i need a hotel room! Must be really nicely decorated, and bright. Looking to shoot next week! We will need to use the room for approx 3-4 hours. Gonna be pretty good exposure for the hotel. Please email me at tammytay@hotmail.sg for more details if you're keen to work with me! :D

I sat down and planned the whole video today. The video is going to be so fun to shoot! I am so thankful my a lot of my friends are chio and readily agreed to be my models. Hehe. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN SHOOTING IT! I hope all goes well!!

Even if nobody wants to sponsor a room for a day, i will still go on with the video! Thinking M hotel!! Cus it's so PRETTY :D