Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Don Don's Day



Today we decided to have a mini celebration for Donna at Teo Heng! If you haven't heard of it before, well it's like the cheapest Karaoke place in Singapore (i think)! It's FRIKIN CHEAP, I always pay like less than $10/person for 3-4 hours.

The Princess is now 20! Woohoo~~~

Some pictures! Which looks SO similar to Dingxuan's Birthday Celebration which was also in the same room...lol.





















 LOL!!! MARISSE?!?!

 I remember that time when we were doing the video shoot, Dons was telling me she liked the colors in my NAKED 2! AND I REMEMBERED! HEHE R U HAPPY BABY?! :)


Here's Yow looking like a kid...

I realised i forgot to mention the preview for the next OSF collection...Oopsie!

Anyway here's the preview...







If you're interested to join the giveaway, you can head over to www.facebook.com/shopohsofickle

See you at 7pm for the collection! www.ohsofickle.com.sg



5 comments:

  1. Are the shorts thaat are taken with bralet for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi may I know will the shorts that matches with "Gold Spikes Bralet" be available in OSF's coming collection? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope! that won't be for sale sorry!

      Delete
  3. Where did you get the shorts from? :) could you bring in shorts like thaat ? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is teo heng? thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete