Categories

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Don Don's Day



Today we decided to have a mini celebration for Donna at Teo Heng! If you haven't heard of it before, well it's like the cheapest Karaoke place in Singapore (i think)! It's FRIKIN CHEAP, I always pay like less than $10/person for 3-4 hours.

The Princess is now 20! Woohoo~~~

Some pictures! Which looks SO similar to Dingxuan's Birthday Celebration which was also in the same room...lol.





















 LOL!!! MARISSE?!?!

 I remember that time when we were doing the video shoot, Dons was telling me she liked the colors in my NAKED 2! AND I REMEMBERED! HEHE R U HAPPY BABY?! :)


Here's Yow looking like a kid...

I realised i forgot to mention the preview for the next OSF collection...Oopsie!

Anyway here's the preview...







If you're interested to join the giveaway, you can head over to www.facebook.com/shopohsofickle

See you at 7pm for the collection! www.ohsofickle.com.sg