Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Goodbye Haji

I have good and bad news to announce today...

Bad news first...

So as you all know, i have 2 boutiques and FEP just closed down a few months back as my mom didn't want to run the boutique anymore.

After considering for a month if i should keep Haji, i have decided to discontinue the Haji Lane boutique as well. It's not that it isn't making money, but i just feel that it's not worth the effort put in. It's a mix of emotions for me. With the boutique gone, i can't meet customers here anymore. HOWEVER, if you follow me on Twitter, you'd know i actually got a job offer which i am REALLY keen on taking. Pretty high pay and it's probably most fashion students' dream to have that job and i am pretty lucky someone offered me that position. Moreover i don't have proper education, only Os! I am truly blessed man! :D

The boutique has been really fun to run but i have too much on my plate if i take up that job. I am so sad i no longer can say i own physical stores in Singapore. :( BUT IT WILL BE FOR THE BETTER!!! Feel so sad because this is the place has so much memories. I met the NICEST people (my wonderful staff). Oh and not to mention, THE WORST (Teressa Jayne). I took pictures with so many customers, some even came from overseas! :')

The GOOD news...

THERE WILL BE A CLEARANCE SALE!

ALL ITEMS WILL BE PRICED LOW...


There'll be shoes, eye wear, iPhone covers and LOTS OF CLOTHES.

SEE YOU!

There'll be a final sale again but then i'd suggest you go this weekend cus the nice stuff might be all snapped up by Aug.

24 comments:

  1. Where/what will you be working as? All the best to your new career!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Gonna be a fashion buyer!

      Delete
  2. Hey Tammy, are you going to give up OSF altogether? :( It must be a really tough decision to decide between a high-paying job and your business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, the online store can still be running as i've reliable staff :) and yes, it is a very tough decision!

      Delete
    2. I see! No matter what, all the best in your new job! :D

      Delete
  3. So, will the OSF online store be closed down as well? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! The online store is still going to be updated frequently :)

      Delete
  4. Noooooooooooooooo... i'll be going to haji lesser now :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh noooooo....... :( Then where should I buy clothes the next time? T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww ): but online OSF will continue right? all the best for your new job!
    anyway, wanna ask you, is beauty instinct promo still on? (: thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i will still be running OSF online :)

      yes the promo is still on! mention tammy/ohsofickle!

      Delete
  7. awww ); but online OSF will continue right? all the best for your new job anyway! :D

    oh, tammy, just wanna ask you, is beauty instinct promo still on?
    thanks!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy, just wanna ask what do you mean by fashion buyer? :) Im so happy for you Tammy!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammy! My boyfriend & I actually planned to drop by Haji Lane & shop at ohsofickle & I was hopping to see you. But then something cropped up & I can't see you all together ):
    & now that even you have this weekend sales, I can't attend. Bet there won't be even a chance to see you anymore ): you're so pretty & I actually rly wanted to meet you in rl!! ): Sigh

    It's rly sad that youre closing down ohsofickle @haji lane. I hope youd change your mind though! I bet all your readers would love it if you keep your shop & work at the same time ):

    But then again, it's up to you babe. I bet all of us will continue supporting you no matter what though (: I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. at which company>?? have a feeling it is gushcloud

    ReplyDelete
  11. all the best in your new job! working for others cannot beat working for yourself though so hope you will still spend your time & efforts on your online store :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi tammy,

    I am sure it is not easy for you to come to this decision.I thought osf is gonna close down too before reading all the comments above.Luckily it is not!

    Nevertheless,all the best to your future career!X

    ReplyDelete
  13. which company will u be working for? i'm happy for you nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What are you going to working as? :( why was it removed~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fashion buyer!!!!! Sounds good! So lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi tammy, i'm so excited to read this post, so very happy for you! i'm from canada and i've been following your blog/online store for 3 years now. i'm in singapore for 3 weeks for my brother's wedding! i've always wanted to visit your store at FEP/Haji Lane.. am disappointed on one hand that they are closed, but am very excited about the way your future has panned out :) Please if you could let me know when the final sale will be, so that i can at least pop by to say hi and hopefully be able to snag some great stuff from your shop. i understand you may not want to announce the date of the final sale yet but if it's alright, i'd be so glad to know - just so i can be sure i'll still in singapore. fingers crossed! :)

    this is my email: venusispink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top