Categories

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Woohoo! Weekend

Pictures from my phone~~

My new prezzie for myself hehe!


Lunch at Canton Paradise.
Their porridge is as nice as Imperial Treasure's! And their Bo Lo Bao is DAMN YUMS.

112 East Coast Road
#B1-15 112 Katong
Tel: 63448201


Visited Pasta Brava for the yummiest pastas!

MUST TRY THEIR SQUID INK PASTA. IT IS DAAAAAAMN GOOD.

I think their prices are pretty reasonable too! The place isn't that convenient if you aren't driving though. Still, do make a reservation before going down cus despite the restaurant being out of the way, it still is packed on most days!

11 Craig Road (at Tanjong Pagar)
Tel: 62277550


With Chevy and Gwen at Taboo.

Hi Irwin~~


Yowie's birthday dinner at the Line with Pony, Twiggz, David and Wayne.

I LOVE SEAFOOD. Ate so much crab, oysters and scallops i think i'm staying away from those for at least 2 months. Lol.

Just me.

Beanie and Stripes for TGIW at Zouk. It was "Dress Like Daryl" night.