Categories

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Facial Cleanser

I ain't a huge fan of drug store skin care products as many as caused me to break out (as i mentioned before, i love trying almost every brand i find in Watson's). However, i came across 3 which i like A LOT and it saved me a lot of money cause it works as well as my expensive facial cleansers which costs x3 the price. 

My skin is always changing so that's why i'm always changing my facial wash. What worked for me in the past may not work as well for me now.

Here are some which are great and i see myself sticking to it for a really long time! The few facial cleansers which did my skin great and costs LESS THAN SGD$15. 

1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser



This has got to be my favorite drugstore facial cleanser at the moment! I used the other one (the Oil Free Acne Wash one which looks pretty similar) before and it caused me to suffer a BAD breakout! At first i was a bit skeptical to try it since the bad breakout from the other facial wash from the same brand but a friend told me it's good so i took her word and i never looked back!

2. St Ives Apricot Scrub

I was told by my dermatologist to not scrub my face so much as i'm still young? So i use this once every 2-3 weeks. Cheap and good facial scrub!

3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser


There was one time i HATED this product. It's super popular among my friends who have almost similar skin type as me and i could never understand why because it caused me to have a lot of small tiny pimples and blackheads. Then i switched to using it in the morning only. I realized it's a gentle skin cleanser which means it isn't the best idea to use it at night. After removing my face with my cleansing oil, it will not be able to thoroughly remove all the oil and make up off my face - which is probably the cause of my break out when i used it the first few times! I highly recommend this for day time usage and those who do not apply make up! It's so gentle and your skin will feel so soft after.

So the next time you're at Watsons/Guardian looking for facial cleansers, do give those above a try! Like i said, what works for me may not work for you, i'm just here to share my experience with the above mentioned products. :)