Categories

Saturday, February 23, 2013

WOOHOO! WEEK


 My Week!
Visited Essensuals Bugis for a hair treatment! Best hair treatment EVER. Will blog about it once i get the full details on the treatment. If you're impatient, here's their number, 63330039!

Bryan will always helps me curl my hair if i have time and he is so fast! He did this in like what, 15min or so? So skilled! Hehe.

 Went to DoorstepLuxury to try on TaylorSays Heels! You can also get it from www.doorstepluxury.com

I got the Watermelon ones!


NYC Top - Zara, Bag- Celine, Camo Sneakers - Y.R.U



 ROYAL PUDDING from Paris Baguette. YOU NEED TO TRY THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T. It kinda reminds me of Lao Bao Tao Huey? Lol. This is sweeter and even softer though. Must must try! My fav cafe in town! They have really nice sandwiches too.


435 Orchard Road
#02-48/53 Wisma Atria
Tel: 68362010



Had to buy a cap to cover my humongous ears. Might as well buy a pretty leopard Hater cap which i know i'll still wear without a swollen ear (from SUP 34 HAJI LANE). 


Was suffering a food allergy, i think i still am? I still have rashes here and there. Should be prawns? Cus i had prawns in the morning one fine day and next minute my face swelled like mad. This made me realise how badly i don't want to be allergic to prawns cus i love it so much. Everything i order recently has prawn in it but i try not to eat the prawn lah. Which may explain why my hives are still around after 4 days when it only takes an average of 3 days to be gone. PFFT. I used to be allergic to prawns when i was younger, then my body accepted it. So for years i've been eating tons of prawns without any problem? I asked the doc and he said it is possible to develop an allergy to food as you grow older. You can also develop an allergy to food you eat everyday. Omg? 

 Donna and I bought Murano Glass Beads for our Pandora bracelets. White for me, Pink for her!

 Korean BBQ with my awesome friends at Manbok!

 Girls and their phones.


Don and I in the plane to BKK!

Cute transparent flats i bought from Platinum Mall



Awesome Pork Leg Rice! It's located at the lane beside Shibuya Mall (opposite Grand Diamond Hotel- which is beside Platinum Mall), Pratunam.

Chevonne and I

 Cute fat pom!!
 Chevonne's Camo Pedicure!! I love it so much! I'm gonna do a Camo Manicure on Friday!

My Cath Kidston inspired pedi! I do not have pretty toes. Lol.

 Dog i met outside Central World. Dogs should never have neatly drawn girly brows, ever. Lol.

 Aunty Gwen ready to fill the trolley with junk food!!!

 Cute Beagle!!

 My baby boy, Bunny!
 My favorite Tom Yum cup noodle and seaweed! MUST HAVE IN BKK! Can be found at most 7-11 in Bangkok.



 IKEA FOOD! Cheap and good. Always satisfied!

 This bunny is so cute! Met him/her at the pet farm today! I think my bf is in love with dwarf rabbits now, lol.

Went to the pet farm at Pasir Ris today and visited the dog shelters there. It left me crying like mad when we got back to the car. I really felt so sad for the abandoned dogs. I wish i had the time to help out and i know just crying my heart out won't change anything. :(

 Dinner at Pasta Brava!
Best Squid Ink Pasta EVER. Will always come back for this!!!

Home made pasta in seafood saffron sauce.

Chocolate Lava Cake


Ok and i'll finish this post off with this pic of me featuring my new lip color, MAC Satin in Myth.

Will try to blog something interesting soon with chio pictures from my new camera!

Bought the Samsung EX2F cus everyone around me is using it and i'm in love with how pretty the pictures turn out! :D

Bye bye, thanks for reading! X