Categories

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hair Treatment

I have done TONS of hair treatments but none can be compared to the hair treatment i did recently at Essensual Bugis. Not saying it cus they're my Hair Sponsor but it really did save my hair. I bleached my hair close to 6 times and haven't cut short yet! For it to still look the way it is is amazing. It's not exactly very healthy but at least it doesn't look and feel like dry! After each treatment, my hair feels AMAZING for about 2-3 weeks. Most treatments done in salons last no more than 3 days. 

If you have really damaged hair, THIS IS YOUR ANSWER!


Hair Rescue Treatment Usual Price $130-180 (Depending on Hair Length)
My readers get 15% OFF! 
Quote "Tammy/Ohsofickle" when paying. :)




Essensuals is located just above the Burger King at Bugis Street! Super easy to find!

For rates and services, feel free to give them a call!
Tel:63330039
(Call to book an appointment! Remember to mention "Ohsofickle/Tammy" to enjoy the special rates!)


Want to win a HAIR MAKEOVER AT ESSENSUALS BUGIS for FREE?

I am giving 3 girls a chance to get to get their hair done for free!!!

You can do anything! Cut, Dye, Highlight! If you've been wanting to do a crazy hairstyle but can't afford it, DO JOIN THIS CONTEST I'M HOLDING! :D

STEP 1: MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW @essensualsbugis and @ohsofickle on Instagram
STEP 2: POST THE IMAGE BELOW! 
With the caption "I need a hair makeover! @essensualsbugis @ohsofickle" 




(HEHE I DID 3 COLORS SO YEAH, FEEL FREE TO POST THE COLOR YOU LIKE MOST)

I will choose a 3 winners on 3 March and i will announce the winners ON MY BLOG. Please come back to check on the results!! 

GOOD LUCK!