Categories

Friday, September 20, 2013

The Sushi Bar

I visited The Sushi Bar a few days ago and I AM REALLY GLAD I DID.




It's pretty new and there's always a queue and after trying the sushi there, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND.

The prices are super affordable. It's been awhile since i last visited a Japanese restaurant with food at such prices (been visiting Akashi a lot that's why). Yay to no GST and Service Charge!

Salmon Belly Sashimi

Oyster Shot


The boys i went with kinda ordered the crazy expensive stuff though but i personally wouldn't orders those again cus the "premium" stuff like uni and all are not THAT good in my opinion.


However...

THE ABURI SALMON ROLL IS AMAZING.

YOU MUST MUST MUST ORDER THIS! It will blow your mind. We had like x2 of this and the ebi tempura one. SO YUMMMMMMY.

I think it's one of the cheapest and best Aburi Salmon Roll i've had in Singapore.






For good and affordable sushi, The Sushi Bar is the place to be!

The Sushi Bar

14 Scotts Road ,Far East Plaza 
#03-89, Singapore, Singapore 228213

Contact No.: 9625 0861
Opening Hours: 12:00 pm - 9:30 pm