Categories

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Health

Shaking after I hung up a phone call which went something like this, "Tammy, we just saw results from the test you might have ______. We need to see you ASAP as this is very urgent."

I have never imagined receiving any phone call like that. Moreover, this morning I was having a rather intense conversation with a company which didn't turn out so good. Right after the phone call, I started googling about It and that was a smart but not so smart move. I'm more knowledgeable now but I am also worried if the doctor really confirms and diagnose me with it, how will my body react to the medication and if I will fully recover? I'm just really so scared right now. I can't wait for Thur to come so I can see the doctor. 

I don't know how to get through work tomorrow. I've to spend the afternoon preparing for the OSF launch and going for a meeting. I wish I could stay home all day to sleep till Thur cus I don't want to be awake to think. My thoughts just keep running wild. Maybe it's not as bad as I think it is.....but well I can't stop being paranoid. Sigh. 

I really pray for a miracle. That whatever the test results show is nothing big.