Categories

Friday, December 13, 2013

Q Spa


This is probably the only review on Q Spa you can find online because it is a super duper new company!





I visited Q Spa located at the basement of Queensway Shopping Centre to pamper myself. I don't know why but i haven't done much vigorous activity because i'm sick and always feeling too weak to move but still, my body is aching like i ran did some intensive cardio. Zzz. I was so glad to be offered a trial at Q Spa as my body was really in need of a good massage.

The lady who did my massage looked so skinny and small but when she laid her hands on my body, i was pretty impressed with the strength and technique used. She was a pretty serious masseuse...seems dedicated to her job. I don't know how to describe what "serious" actually means but yeah, not anyhow anyhow press press then finish. 

The place was clean, quiet and comfortable. The 3 most important factors to me when i visit places like that.

I like that the prices at Q Spa are kept low and reasonable. If you live nearby the area, lucky you!

Q Spa Price List

Foot Massage
30 min $25
60 min $42
90 min $63

Full Body Massage
30 min $30
60 min $55
90 min $82

Head and Shoulder Massage
30 min $30

Packages also available, call them (64711055) to ask for more information on that.

Here's a good news for those who are interested in getting a massage done at Q Spa....

All OSF Readers get to enjoy a 15% discount when they visit Q Spa. 

Which means, 1 hour Full Body massage will cost you $46 (usual price $55) and 1 hour Foot Massage is around $36 (usual price $42). That's a deal you wouldn't want to miss! 

This deal is only valid when you make an appointment with them so remember to book before going down to avoid disappointment.

Contact Number: 64711055

Q Spa
1 Queensway Shopping Centre 
#B1-02 
Singapore 149053