Categories

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year


It's a brand new year and i am truly thankful for everything that has happened in 2013.

I am thankful to have met another boy this year. I am thankful i coped well with the break up. It was definitely sad to let it go but maybe this is better for us both and i am thankful to be able to spend 3 years with that wonderful boy. Both of us found happiness in someone else in a short time but i'm sure we both won't forget the great times we once shared.  I wish him all the happiness in the world and am glad things didn't end on a bad note.

I ended the year with a blog post which wasn't very nice. The choice I made to do the post, I understand the consequences for me. Some people choose to "fake it to make it"...sorry, I broke it. One thing though, how come some would rather  not know about this incident and live life being lied to by an "angel". Anyway, now that all's said and done, life goes on.  Lessons have been learnt. Sorry I had to do it.

In 2013, I have met the nicest people and I know they are people whom I want to keep for the rest of my life! Thankful for those people! I love that I didn't lose any friends this year and even after quarrels we did salvage the friendship!.

 I also got diagnosed with something which made me extremely sick and worried for weeks but I'm glad that I'm still alive, healthy and kicking! This makes me wanna start being more health conscious in 2014.

I look forward to the adventures and opportunities waiting for me in this brand new year! May this year be filled with peace, love and happiness. Oh and abundance or wealth and good health too!

Happy New Year Everyone!

























Launching a new collection on www.ohsofickle.com.sg at 1pm! 
See you there!