Categories

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ristorante Da Valentino

When i think of Italian food, i think of Ristorante Da Valentino

One of the best Italian Restaurant you can find in Singapore. This is one place i love going back to. Good food, great service and beautiful ambience.










 Food Pictures!


I love the Ciabatta bread! Couldn't stop at one and had like 4 before the main course was served.


Appetizer. Parma Ham with Sweet Melon! Such a good combination. Salty + Sweet.


Mushroom Soup & Beef Soup. I think the mushroom soup was really good but the beef one was so-so wish it was more tasty.

Braised Veal Shank
Very tasty and soft.


Grilled Lamb
So perfectly cooked. Not too tough.


Squid Ink Fettuccini with Crab Meat
I wanted to order the Squid Ink Pasta but was told i had to "preorder" it so i ended up with this but it was really good and i had no regrets!


Definitely the place to be for Italian Cuisine and i look forward to my next visit to Valentino's. I will make sure i don't have too many Ciabatta Bread so i have space for desserts hehe.

I rate this restaurant 8.5/10 stars.

Ristorante Da Valentino
#01-19 The Grandstand
200 Turf Club Rd Singapore, 287994