Categories

Monday, May 12, 2014

GREASE

This Sunday i was at MBS watching GREASE - The Musical! I am one who LOOOOVE musicals and i knew i would love this because it's GREASE!!!!



If you don't know what's GREASE about, well it's a '50s love story! I watched it A LOT of times when i was a kid because it was my mother's favorite show. Grew up listening to the songs and dancing to it all the time thanks to my mom. Those songs sure make me all jumpy and happy!!! I could hardly stay still while watching the show haha.

Here's one of my favorite song from GREASE...



If you have never watched it before or heard of it, go look for videos on Youtube to understand it better and find out why i'm such a fan! :)

SAVE 15% ON GREASE TICKETS!!!

Promotion extended for ya'll! :)

Terms
* Applicable for A & B Reserve tickets
* Offer only applicable to tickets purchased via this promotional link via Showbiz