Categories

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Relish

Been awhile since I blogged about a restaurant because I haven't really been exploring. Sorry! Pregnant me is always too lazy nowadays.

Was craving for a good burger and I usually go to Omakase Burger for my burger fix but this week I decided to try somewhere different. Somewhere preferably near my new place.

Did some research and found Relish located at Serangoon Gardens! Super awesome because my new place is soooo near gardens :)

We went on a weekday at 12pm and there was hardly anyone there. Which was awesome because our food was served pretty fast.




For appetizer we ordered spam fries which was good! The lime mayo was pretty good.



The boyf ordered the Mushroom & Cheese Beef Burger and I had the Bacon & Cheese Beef Burger. Portion was perfect for 1. Maybe a lil bit too much fries but I'm sure if I didn't order the spam fries it'll be just nice for one. 

Price was around $20/person. 

Totally worth it! Wonder if they combined the word Really Delish to get their name, Relish! Ha.

I can't wait to try the Char Siew Burger and Blue Cheese Burger the next time I'm there! Heard great stuff about it.


RELISH is located at...

Address: #02-07/09, myVillage at Serangoon Garden, 1 Maju Avenue 
Phone: 66343422 

Address: #02-01, Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road 
Phone: 67631547