Categories

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

SingTel


Are you looking to get a new phone?

READ ON!

First, let me share with you a phone i just got...

THE LG G3!

I was initially contemplating between the note or G3 and I am so glad that I made the right choice!

Here are some reasons why:

The Resolution

There are a number of key features that LG is touting as new and improved this year with the G3, but none sticks out more prominently than the quality HD screen! Some might think that this is four times the pixel count of an HD screen, and you'd be right to a certain extent.
But only if you're talking about 720p screens – if you're comparing the G3 to something like the Galaxy S5, which packs in two million pixels to the G3's 3.6 million, which in simpler terms, it also means you never have to worry about poor video quality on the LG G3. And now you can take videos or watch videos at a superb quality!

The Interface


The new interface on the LG G3 is a big improvement! The icons are redesigned and the whole outlook looks sleek and what I really like about this phone is that it is extremely lightweight and thin and I can just fit it into my clutch. The different applications have their own colour scheme for easy recognition and the colour palette is more muted than before.
It's a much more fluid system that shows LG has grown up, taking the problems of before and making it into a more intuitive way of navigating through the handset which I love.

It’s so convenient to navigate through pages of apps and the new dual screen functions allow us to do two things at one go which really helps saves time because now you don’t have to navigate from one app to another.

The Camera


The G3 is indeed all about simplification! The 13-megapixel camera is located right above the rear buttons, and on the left is the laser autofocus feature, which uses an infrared laser beam to measure the distance between the camera and the subject of your picture.


The front 2.1MP camera is also known as the 'selfie' camera – it seems that the selfie word is really here to stay. The lens is made at wider angle, so you can get more friends into the photo and it has a in-built clever gesture recognition to take the photo!
Hold your hand out, make a fist and it'll start the G3 self-portrait timer. It's a clever system and it works, which is great for those moments when you can't use both hands and don't want to tap the screen. Smart phone keeps getting smarter these days!

Another cool feature is the ability to have a front-facing flash, although it's not an LED light. Instead, part of the screen goes white, which illuminates faces and takes better pictures. LG has even white balanced this screen to correct skin tone imperfections – and it really gives some nice front facing snaps! You no longer have to worry about using flash to take pictures in the clubs anymore it’s so convenient!

On a completely different note, I believe that you all have seen ads and heard over the radio about the latest youth plan promotion and I thought I should share it with those that are currently still schooling or in the army which might come in handy for you all!

Was just talking to my super good friend Freda one day about my monthly expenses and she was shocked to hear how much i'm paying for my phone bills monthly.

I've been so comfortable with my previous Telco i didn't bother checking out SingTel. However after making the decision to switch over, I really wish i did so years ago because i could've saved SOOOOO MUCH! I never knew how much my monthly bill for my phone is because i pay my bills via Giro and most of the time I don't check the amount deducted. However, I was recently packing through my things and started going through my stack of phone bills with my previous Telco and noticed I've been paying a lot more than i should.


A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO MY GIRLFRIEND FREDA FOR INTRODUCING THIS TO ME!!!:)



The new SingTel Youth Plan is not only the cheapest in town, but it’s also the only telco that offers you the most amount of GB at the cheapest price. I believe youth these days are even more reliant on the internet than I am a few years back!

As a blogger/social media influencer, I am always on my phone checking out my various social accounts for the latest update on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. I definitely need a plan which offers me more than 2GB. I also love streaming videos on my phone and that really uses up a lot of data so i do need a plan with more data!

When you sign up for a new line using this link ( http://www.singtelshop.com/fredapoh), you get to enjoy additional perks which includes: 

$50 off all handsets (excl iPhone) on Youth Plan sign ups
FREE 2GB additional data on Lite and Value Data


CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

www.singtelshop.com/fredapoh


If you are a student above 18 years ago, there's no need to trouble your parents! Don't have to wait for them to take time out of their busy schedule to go to the mall with you to get your phone. Wish they had it during my times!


If you are still unsure about purchasing a phone online and still wanna go for the traditional method of purchasing it at a physical SingTel store but still want the voucher, do feel free to drop an email to contest@gushcloud.com with your Name and Contact Number and Gushcloud will proceed to mail you the voucher to use in store!

Quick get your hands on the latest LG G3 together with the latest Youth Plan and sign up now to get all the exclusive perks you can as a youth!(:

www.singtelshop.com/fredapoh