Categories

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mikuni








Some food pictures because i had a good experience at Mikuni! It's been awhile since i stepped out of my comfort zone to try a new japanese restaurant in Singapore. I am always going back to the same ol' places namely, Tatsuya and Akashi (actually my ultimate favourite is Shinji but can't always eat there cus too expensive). I decided not to be boring and dine at Mikuni yesterday night after seeing the good reviews on HGW. 

It'll be great to go for the Dinner Set with Sake Pairing because that's what most people go there for din but i am still recovering from my surgery and alcohol is not advisable as i'm still on anti-biotics so i just had the other dinner set which was really not bad! Didn't finish everything because the boyf and i were having a very intense conversation and we decided to stop at the truffle beef bowl and left. A pity i didnt get to finish the whole set and end off with dessert :( but anyhow, food quality was good and service was impeccable. It still can't beat my 2 top fav jap restaurants but it's really not bad!

I look forward to trying the Teppanyaki soon after seeing that they have 3 live stations in the restaurant. Miss Teppanyaki much! Haven't had it in awhile.

Anyhooooows, this is prolly the worse food review post because it's damn half-f but like i said before, if it's not good, i wont even bother posting so it's gotta be good la! I'll usually take pictures during meal time and if it's not so impressive, i will delete the pictures after my meal and not dedicate a post for it so yeah. Please please let me be in a better mood the next time i'm there so i can do a proper post. Haha.

If you're looking for a change and want to try a new japanese restaurant,

Mikuni
Address: 80 Bras Basah Road, Level 3 Fairmont Singapore
Tel: +65 6431 6156
Website: www.mikuniatfairmont.com.sg

p.s this is out of point but the waiter and waitress serving me were too good-looking!!! look like korean superstars lor? how can? haha