Categories

Friday, January 23, 2015

Stuck in Bed


Did my operation, removed the huge growth and am glad I can finally turn my head to the right without difficulties. 

Dr sent the specimen to the lab to do tests so I think I'll only hear from them next week? Kinda scared. :( please pray it's nothing big. Also not looking forward to seeing the 4cm scar across my neck. Sigh.



Anyhows, I'll take this time to catch up on TV shows in bed. And spend more hours playing with Baby E! Although I was told to try to avoid close contact with my baby as my cough and runny nose is pretty bad. 

Oh and...one 4 months post-baby update, I AM DROPPING HAIR LIKE MAD. Seriously never thought I'd ever complain about bald spots but omg, it's getting worser and worser as days go by.


How do I stop my hair from falling?! :( I really didn't expect it to be so so bad and obvious in pictures. Everytime I run my fingers through my hair, at least10 strands would fall to the ground or get stucked between my fingers. New mummy woes.