Categories

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Busy

I want to blog as frequently as possible but with a baby at home, time passes soooo quickly everyday?! Like there were a bunch of stuff I wanted to do this week so I could blog about but I didn't even do it and the week is over already! It's scary how some days I don't even have time to eat. I can actually forget if I've eaten or not. It's never happened before I had a baby. Missing a meal would never be the case, ever! Maybe that's why I'm still not gaining weight (in fact losing?) despite not hitting the gym as often as before. It's not a bad thing though. I've finally hit under 50kg after such a long time! Hehe. 

Hopefully I get to get that blog post I wanted to do up for yall by next week on some post prego issues I faced! Think it'll be useful to many new mummies who are facing the same thing (or going to).

Also, perth trip is happening in a week or so! Thank you all for the suggestions! Hopefully we don't get lost and everything will go smoothly as planned!