Categories

Monday, June 8, 2015

On FS

A lot of people have asked me for the contact of the Feng Shui master I went to and I did share his contact with some people. Bookings with him have to be made many many months in advance (some cases) so I don't want to put his contact on my blog.  

I must say that he may be damn accurate with his "predictions" on me and did know a lot of things about me no one else knew about. However, a few friends went to him and said he is so-so, like some things he said are accurate and some are not. So they were telling me it's really "fate" kinda thing and different masters are good for different people. What was good for me might not good for you.

Again, I'm still quite skeptical about everything! This kinda thing don't get too into it better as it will really mess up your mind.