Categories

Monday, June 29, 2015

Sigh

Sometimes there are SO many things I wish I could explain and share but I can't. And because I can't, people can't stop spreading untrue stuff which hurts. All I can say is whether I'm married or not, nobody (who isn't my/our friend) would know because we have came to a decision to not share anything about our personal lives/rship on social media to keep things private. Whether I have/had a big ceremony or just a small one, you guys will not know anything. We have a beautiful boy and another coming our way and that's major life events I had to go through a lot of quarrels and fifths just so I can share. IDK why but some people just hate social media and he is one of those that cannot stand it. For me I have seen the pros and cons and I love it but I respect him so I decided to compromise. After all, him wanting to lead a life which doesn't have to be all about sharing on social media is safer and there's nothing wrong with it. I don't need you or anyone to tell me, or even FORCE me to share anything with the world.