Categories

Sunday, October 10, 2010

One out of the many

" pretty girls should not have tattoos . FAIL ."

One of the most retarded statements EVER.

SO MEANS ONLY UGLY PEOPLE THEN CAN HAVE TATTOOS LA?

RETARDED. TO. THE. MAX.

p.s LOL! Just went thru my comments....

Got a few "Youre not even pretty, why are you affected?".

Anyway, someone posted it on my wall, so the person is obviously referring to me? Even if it's not, I didnt say anywhere in this post that it's referring to me what? Got meh? Haha.

I posted it up because...
1. I completely disagree.
2. It's a really funny statement...FUNNY THINGS MUST SHARE.

Not everyone likes tattoos....i understand but like put it in a nicer way la? Like "i'd like you if you didn't have tattoos. i'm not a big fan of tattoos". There! Honest and you get your point across.