Categories

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inknlight

It's thanks to the guys at Ink and Light that I've been able to launch new items in the store about 2 times a week! They've just launched their Storage, Packing and Postage service for Blogshops and it has been a great help to me!

Not only do they keep my room neat and tidy by storing my fashion line in their premises, they send me the latest copy of my very own stocklist everytime there is a change in quantities due to restocking or mailing. Managing my stocks has never been easier!

When I have to make my trips to the post office carrying so much stuff to post pretty things to you girls, I think the Ink and Light guys are better at it! Once they receive my order list, their organised system ensures that my packages to you are sent out accurately and you'll receive them on time!

Having them settle the packing and posting for my blogshop frees up more time on my end to source more edgy and fashionable apparel for you girls! As for aesthetics and branding, they're printing my very own postage envelopes! Look out for my new envelopes for your OSF packages!



They are also coming up with a comprehensive web solutions package especially for blogshops! Feel free to email blogshop@inknlight.com or call/sms 98628614 to find out how they can improve and expand your business!