Thursday, January 13, 2011

BKK





Hello from Bangkok! 2 hours to kill and i'm heading to the airport! Not so good buying trip. I tried VERY hard to pick enough for the collection.... :( Anyhow, just looked thru my comments, omg i have very little handsome and cute guy friends uh? So easy to guess....lol.

Anyway, I LOVE THAI FOOD I LOVE THAI FOOD I LOVE THAI FOOD SOOOOOOO MUCH! Picture a girl all alone in the hotel room on the bed stuffing herself silly! That's meeeeee. For 2 nights i bought yummies for myself to enjoy! Hehe. Will never get sick of thai food!

I'm craving for durians......i hope my boyfriend brings me out for durians tonight!

14 comments:

  1. so it is sheen right! He's so super cute with the bad boy look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunnies! is it from BKK? so Willy Wonka-ish :P

    Anw, I'm using Google Chrome and the browser can't load your images properly :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cheap hotels in BKK do you recomend? :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What hotel do you normally stay in? i cant decide which one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tammy can you start a formspring!! I think alot of readers have shitloads of random questions (like me) they want you to answer :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um can you reply your e-mails?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi tammy! just wanna say that i reallyreally admire your independence and guts to travel alone :) not many girls at this age will do so

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. What other nice shopping malls are there in bkk besides platinum?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiii may i know if i am gg there for shopping say 4 days how much should i prepare?plus food?thanks tammy!;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you do a eye makeup tutorial . The eyemakeup u usually do on outings ! like the one your wearing a leopard teee ? prety please :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which shopping centre do u go to in bangkok?

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have tons of clothes! how you do your laundry?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where did you get those sunnies! They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant thinking, piece
    of writing is good, thats why i have read it completely
    Stop by my weblog ... privaten krankenversicherungen

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top