Monday, February 13, 2012

Amara Sanctuary Resort

Saturday was spent at Amara Sanctuary Resort - Sentosa!

Decided to book a suite for Bf & I, to celebrate Valentine's Day! Didn't really do much that day cus the pain under my right rib cage has not gone away. Which reminds me....i should go make another appointment for an X-Ray, Ultra-sound and Blood test. I just missed my appointment this morning. I deliberately missed it after doing a lot of calculations. It's so expensive lah....and i don't really feel like spending the money on those tests. But then...........now i think i should go for it cus what if it is really something serious! It's been hurting for about 5 days already. Then again, it could be cus i strained my muscle...if it really is the case and i did those tests, all my money would be wasted! PFFT. See la, this is what happens when you have to support yourself. :/ How i wish i didn't have to! I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!!!

Anyway, some pictures from my staycation!

On the buggy heading to the room!


Yay we are here!!


Bath tub and a Day Bed!

And the pool behind!







Caught photo booth-ing!


Strawbies and Tea

What i did the entire day...

I LOVE THIS!!!! I know it tastes like any ordinary chicken flavored cup noodles (which i don't even buy cus i only buy Tom Yum) but the small cup makes it so much more appetizing...Haha.

Complimentary platter

Entrance of our room!

sOAF
Soaked in the tub under the stars


MY FAVOURITE JELLY EVER. IT'S REALLY THE NICEST! Got nata de coco inside! EVERY JELLY SHOULD HAVE NATA DE COCO, IT COMPLETES IT!!!


If you're wondering what face mask i'm using, it's the HADA LABO one. SUPER LOVE IT. Oh and finally, a pic of my eyes without contact lenses. I feel so ugly without my lenses, i rarely go a day out without it, even though i've no degree. IKR, it's just contact lenses....but it does make a huge difference! I wish i knew about it 7 years ago when i was in Secondary school! Even if i couldn't apply make up to enhance my looks, i could at least use contact lenses to do so? All the secondary school girls nowadays look so better than those back in my days! Nowadays a lot of girls are prettier, thanks to contact lenses! I was thinking eh....you know who are the really pretty girls or not? Those who do not need contact lenses to look pretty! Rare breed!


Love my shorts!!!! Avail at 34 haji lane. :)

I want to stay in ALL the nice hotels in Singapore! I love it! Wish every weekend could be like that. Everytime i stay in beautiful room, i'd imagine how my future house would look like and be very motivated to work hard to make enough money to be able to afford the renovation.


One more day to VDAY but i'll just wish ya'll a Happy Valentine's Day first! Ok, actually not a very joyous day for Singles, i know, i know...But there's no need to feel depressed because come on, being single does have its own benefits what right!

xoxo

p.s Feel like doing something drastic to my hair at Bugis Essensuals later......I'm EXCITED!!!! But i'm damn scared also because i feel so comfortable with my current hairstyle. How how how????? To go or not to go..........?

83 comments:

  1. Hey, did you try putting some relax muscle cream first? cause i had about the same prob as you and after putting it, it actually became better :)  and i got the cream from the clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , can i know which suite did you book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lipstick did you use for this photo please share! http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l531/ohsofickleblog/Ohsofickle%20Blog%202/IMG_0435.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're pretty & Daniel is very charming. You guys really look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Is there a normal toilet included? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. And and which room package did you book? Is it the biggest one The 1 bedroom villa?

    ReplyDelete
  7. To go! I really love your pictures. You looked gorgeous!! Your bf smokes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy! Are you using G12? What mode do you using and do you edit these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How old are you before you stop having curfews? and before having all those freedoms, what time was your curfew? so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so beautiful! Where's the hotel at?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there any age limit to book a hotel in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey did u pay for the hotel or yr bf paid?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tammy, sorry but may I know how much does it cost for the suite at Amara Sanctuary Resort? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The one I booked cost me $600+ including breakfast for 2

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think above 18? :) actually maybe as long as u have a debit card can alr la...If I didn't rmb wrongly when I was 17 I booked before!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never really had curfews my whole life!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Using an app I download on my MacBook!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its not the biggest one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Tammy!
    Possible to order the shorts you're wearing in this post, online? :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your brows! can you please do a makeup tutorial? AND what is the diameter of your circle lenses?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is it a must to draw your brows before you head out? What brand and colour of eyebrow pencil do you use? :)  

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hehe thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi tammy where did you get your lace bustier in the piks frm?? it's really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Who do you usually ask for to do your hair at essensuals? :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Tammy! May I know what you use to edit your pictures? Photoshop or some website? Cuz the colors are so nice!! If it's photoshop, do you know what websites I can edit my pictures to make the colors more vibrant or have a vintage feel? Thank you so much!!! Stay pretty! Love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Tammy... Regarding the sharp pain you are experiencing near your rib cage.... How did u get it? U sprained yourself or fell??

    I used to have sudden sharp pain near the rib cage, and it happened suddenly. I didnt fall or anyting. When it happened, I tot it was merely apendicts. Whenever i laugh, the sharp pain is unbearable. And whenever I exert my tummy muscles, the sharp pain come again. Very terrible... even when I drink water... my rib cage hurts so badly...... Then i went for ultrasound scan, discovered that I actually had Blood cyst on my ovaries.... The blood cyst are causing the extreme sharp pain..... So, I had to go for surgery to remove the blood cyst.... Now I am okie already... :D

    Hope u faster go for your scan okie babe? :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. is the pants and floral top from the previous post still available at Haji?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can you teach us on how you edited your photos? :)  I love the colours! Thanks for looking into this.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Which room did you book?

    ReplyDelete
  30. is that a celine luggage?!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your photos are extremely nice, can I know which mode are you using? Thank you for your help :) ! 

    ReplyDelete
  32. What contact lenses are you wearing??

    ReplyDelete
  33. What contact lenses are you wearing??

    ReplyDelete
  34. What contact lenses are you wearing??

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi, can I know where can I buy the crochet top that you wear second picture? :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. hello tammy, how old is ur bf? just curious. btw, u two look compatible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Where did you do your brows? Its so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi! Your top's really pretty!! (: Can I ask where you got it from? 

    ReplyDelete
  39. i use P mode and edit using fxstudio

    ReplyDelete
  40. this model i got from bkk!

    ReplyDelete
  41. from my shop at haji!

    ReplyDelete
  42. when i do facial at beauti instinct they trim for me one :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. <span>Larkhill Terrace Suites</span>

    ReplyDelete
  44. i use fxstudio!

    ReplyDelete
  45. fx studio :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. depends on my mood! will post abt essensuals soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. yes confirm must! see my brows in  my no make up picx below! so light one haha. im using brow pencil from etude house! dark brown

    ReplyDelete
  48. did you not remove your eyeliner before you put on your mask? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  49. Tammy you're so pretty and blessed with good looks! I'm really envious about it, and i always see you blogging about eating and you'll never get fat! I feel so demoralized because i am fat and i couldn't stop eating :( whenever i get upset, i eat even more :(

    ReplyDelete
  50. i did! but the make up remover i used sucks....hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hey tammy! What eyebrow pencil are you using? I love the shape of your eyebrow.

    ReplyDelete
  52. frm etude house! 

    ReplyDelete
  53. HI tammy, may I know what watch is your bf wearing? And where did he get that checkered shirt from? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. He is wearing a pam 312. Think the shirt is from a shop at suntec called Benjamin barker

    ReplyDelete
  55. hi! may i know how much you paid for a night there and if i can fit around 20 people inside for a small party?

    ReplyDelete
  56. I paid $600++ but I don't think u can hold a party there. Will affect the neighbours? Maybe book the $1.2k one! That one maybe can

    ReplyDelete
  57. hey! how much are the shorts at haji lane selling for?

    ReplyDelete
  58. $28/30? Can't rmb!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Will u be selling the crochet top online that u wore on second picture? Like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi tammy! Would u recommend the larkhill terrace suite or other rooms? Like out of 10 how much would u rate it?  :)  Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi, what is your camera model?
    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Depends on ur budget! If u have money u should try the most expensive one! My friend had a gathering there last year and that room is super nice

    ReplyDelete
  63. aw ok! it is 600+ so roughly below 700 per night? I think u should try hard rock hotel at uss!! :)  IF im not wrong its cheaper there, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  64. is hada labo mask good? its avail at watsons rightt? i am really envious of your skin complexion! you dont even need to put on makeup honestly you're super pretty la! sigh.. wish i could go BI for facial treatments!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  65. yes!! i wanted to book hard rock but all full!

    ReplyDelete
  66. yes good! :)  i guess i rely on make up too much...feel kinda insecure without it :x still, thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Is the larkhill terrace suite you book single or double storey??

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi may i know where you booked this hotel? through some websites like agoda.com or booked from the amara website?

    ReplyDelete
  69. Is the shorts still available? I got so tempted to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi sweetest x,

    The one on Agoda shows that there's a living room, is that true? (:

    Cheers,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  71. The white lace top, is it still available. It looks so nice, i want to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  72. no more alr :(

    ReplyDelete