Friday, February 10, 2012

Preparing for Valentine's Day

Just did the OXYGEN WHITENING & RADIANCE TREATMENT for my face. I don't really face that much pimples and blackheads anymore however, radiance isn't there. Thanks to facing the sun everyday, i am also not that fair anymore! :(

The whitening and radiance did help A LOT. This is me with no make up (no tinted moisturizer, sunblock, BB cream...nothing!).




My skin looks so clean and bright right? :)

Then this is me with make up....






See how smooth my face is? I only applied minimal foundation but it looks like i piled on a lot cus it's so even right? Make up glides on easier on a smooth surface. I know make up does wonders and can cover your flaws and etc. Still, make up looks better on a clean face no matter what. Sometimes you just can't cover certain pimples!

The ingredients used for the treatment i did are: Hyaluronic Acid + Glycosyl Trehalose + Ascorbic Acid + Butylenen Clycol + Arbutin + Natto Gum. The cocktail i used is one of the best! Beauti Instinct is always coming up with better cocktails. :) Much more expensive compared to the previous cocktails i used, but results are really the best and lasts longer.



VALENTINE'S PROMOTION!
1 for 1 when you bring a friend!
1 TREATMENT @ $339/-
So if you go with your friend (your boyfriend also can!), both of you can split the cost and it'll cost only $169/person!

FOR EVEN MORE EXCELLENT RESULTS, REQUEST TO USE TOGETHER WITH ECO2 GEL MASK!

Here are the benefits of the mask...
• Anti-eczema
• Anti-acne : Anti-inflammatory
• Fast-healing – post laser
• Increases blood flow by vasodilation
• Creates new collagen and elastin fiber cells, fights aging
• Stimulates fibroblast for wound healing supresses inflammation
(acne, post laser irradiation)

The above promotion is only for OHSOFICKLE READERS so please mention you're a reader of Ohsofickle to enjoy the promo. THE ABOVE VTINES PROMO IS ONLY VALID TILL END OF FEB!

Also, if you wish to do any other treatments, mention Ohsofickle to get 30% off. :)

Make an appointment ASAP :)

Beauti Instinct

545 Orchard Rd #03-14 Far East Shopping Centre (the one beside Hilton Hotel)
Tel: 67339149
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 11am to 8pm

--------

And after getting your face fixed, you might want to visit Revive Wellness for a WAXING SESSION. Been wanting to blog about this for quite some time already cus a lot of people asked me how i remove my hair down there.






Did a B. Wax with Chrissy!



GIRLS, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE HAIR ANYWHERE BELOW YOUR HEAD. It is not pretty at all. Not on your arms, not your legs, not your armpits and most definitely not down there. A girl's skin should be soft and smooth to touch! :D

I did the Signature Princess Brazillian Waxing and the Half-Arm & Leg Waxing!


I LOVE THAT THEY HAVE A SHOWER AREA! Super hygenic! I know of a lot of places without the shower. It's so disgusting....making the person waxing you touch and face your dirty *toot*.




I just had to cam-whore in the kimono! Hehe.

For the Princess Brazilian Waxing, first the lady will remove all the hair there, followed by a whitening mask. YEAH I'M SERIOUS....MASK....FOR YOUR *TOOT*.

Quote "Ohsofickle/Tammy" to try the Princess Brazilian Waxing for $68 only (Usual Price: $118)! If you do not need the mask & etc, then you can just do their Signature Brazilian Waxing for $38. So much cheaper than most places out there. Only for my readers! :)

I am not a very hairy person, THANK GOD. Still, i wax my arms & legs occasionally because waxing removes a layer of dead cells from the surface of the skin! Like exfoliating the skin!

However, i do have to wax my down there every 3-5weeks. There are many different ways to remove hair! You can wax, shave, hair removal cream/scrub, epilate or pluck (if you have that little hair, or a lot of time to waste)! The best option is still waxing though. Why?

Here are some benefits of waxing...

1. The hair that grows after waxing is of a finer and softer variety, not rough and hard as after shaving. And the really good thing is - waxing does not cause an ugly stubble as seen in just a day after shaving.

2. In contrast to other methods of hair removal like hair-removing creams and shaving, waxing does not cause cuts, pigmentation, or badly smelling skin. No harsh chemicals are present in wax, so, the skin is saved from their damaging effect.

4. Waxing removes hair from the root, so it takes a longer time for hair to grow again- anywhere from 3-8 weeks, depending on the individual speed of hair growth. This means your hair free, smooth skin lasts much longer and you can go for that holiday on the beach and bask in the glory of your enviably smooth and glowing skin without having to worry about body hair showing up in the meantime.

5. After repeated sessions of waxing, you will notice a much sparser hair growth, and hair growth may even stop eventually. In contrast, shaving stimulates hair growth, because it removes hair at the surface only, not at the root.
Removing body hair by waxing is becoming so popular that even men are getting their bodies waxed in increasing numbers.

6. Waxing leaves the skin soft, smooth and rejuvenated because it also removes a layer of dead cells from the surface of the skin, and thus, indirectly serves the function of exfoliating the skin as well.

Revive Wellness location:
(The Plaza is located behind Park Royal Hotel - Beach Road. Just a stone throw away from Haji Lane!)
7500A Beach Road
The Plaza #02-306/307
Singapore 199591

Tel: 62968809 (Call to book an Appointment!)

Source: x

Once you've settled the above, make sure you have a pretty dress!

AND YOU'RE ALL READY TO IMPRESS YOUR VALENTINE. :)

p.s i'm featured in T.I,C! What an honour! I don't really see myself as a "fashion blogger" and not that suitable to be part of that list with the other amazing bloggers man. Check the post out here.

93 comments:

  1. Tammy , how many times/treatment did you go for before you achieve that clean look ? It's so pretty !!! Omg I'm so tempted to go for the face thingy . But it's quite exp tho :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been going for facial monthly for about a year already :)  it is expensive though...but a good investment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you went for the treatment you just posted for a year to have that clean complexion ah ! wowwww , i'll consider going (: thanks tammy, hopw it'll really improve my complexion cus i have some pimple marks :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty. what blusher and what lipstick you are using? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. blusher im using above is M.A.C spring sheen. lipstick is NYX Matt lipstick in Indie Flick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is brazillian wax painful? Wanting to try it but im scared it hurts. Is it more painful than pimpl extraction???

    ReplyDelete
  7. it does hurt if youre doing it for the first time! but then it's a very quick process unlike facial extraction. i would say facial is more painful? cus it's slooooow. anyhow...why you compare w facial?! so weird one...hahahaha one is face the other is down there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. anticipating your next collection! the CLUTCH esp!!!!
    when would be the next approximate launch?

    ReplyDelete
  9. prolly mid next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how to apply concealer? what are the steps for your make up? can you do a tutorial? =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. do they have anything for you to apply after the facial ? is it pricey? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh didn't know you had fake eyelids. Saw some pics of you wearing double eyelid stickers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh didn't know you had fake eyelids. Saw some pics of you wearing double eyelid stickers

    ReplyDelete
  14. what fake eye lids? my doube eye lids are real? lol. i stuck them stickers to get parallel double eyelids cus my natural ones are tapered.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes! f.o.c for the after facial 

    ReplyDelete
  16. there's youtube! u can google! applying concealer is really simple!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i usually shave sissy by myself. but ur post makes me feel like going to do a waxing .... good job ! nice post

    ReplyDelete
  18. should not shave! grows super fast and can cause in-grown hair if not done correctly. go try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. are all the quoted price above for your readers promotion forever or is there a deadline?? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously... Isn't it awkward for you to lie down and someone is fixing you "~" I'll feel super uneasy and insercure. :( What if there's a camera somewhere? Your privacy is all gone......... Won't you scared?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, can girls under 18 go for waxing? :)  Thanks for your info! Love the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is brazillian wax painful? Like very embarassing ley to let other ppl see *down there*?

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look prettier w/out makeup! ((: rly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg ur skin is flawless! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wearing the double eyelid stickers out, when your friends discover you wearing em or like passerbys notice it and look at the sticker on your eyes... Doesn't it feel weird and embarrassing?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thinking of going to Beauti Instinct with my mom! ^_^ BTW , after the facial do they give any free samples or or do I have to pay for products?

    ReplyDelete
  27. what eyebrow pencil are you using in this post,the colour of it?(:

    ReplyDelete
  28. How long does the waxing lasts before the hair grows back again?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Is the waxing painful? Anyway when does the promotion end for the waxing(the one that quote that I'm your reader)? Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. im only 16, and i wonder whether i can go for the waxing? haha

    ReplyDelete
  31. love your white floral dress! where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  32. What eyebrow and eyeliner are u using! Thank u in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. For BI it's till end feb. for Revive it's long term! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. It is weird exposing it to a stranger. So I suggest u just visit one and get yourself familiar with the person waxing for u! Less awkward over time. Regarding the camera thing, haven't heard any cases of that before! Also, go to more reputable shops if that's your concern? Doubt they will do anything funny to tarnish their reputation!

    ReplyDelete
  35. If u have hair confirm can! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  36. First time quite painful. But then 2nd time onwards it's not so pain alr. Yeah it is weird letting them see but then they have seen so many ppl's down there already, don't think theyll remember yours la! That's what I think so I feel not so embarrassed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Really??? Aww thanks! :* :

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks to BI!

    ReplyDelete
  39. My friends call me a retard for sticking the tape cus my eyelids are very obvious alr but I have no choice but to stick sometimes cus sometimes I wake up w uneven looking eyelids. So even if it looks weird i dont mind! Rather than to haveyelid Of diff size. It is not embarrassing la! How is it embarrassing? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  40. They do give free samples. U can buy if u want also? :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Étude house- brown

    ReplyDelete
  42. I do it once a month. The more u do, the slower ur hair grows out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Maybe till end of the year? :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm not sure about that! I don't have much under arm hair so I use a tweezer if I spot any. Try veet hair removal cream?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Of course can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. A top from ohsofickle haji boutique:)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Brow pencil from étude house. Maybeline marker eye liner

    ReplyDelete
  48. Brow pencil from étude house. Maybeline marker eye liner

    ReplyDelete
  49. If i wna do a full body waxing like for the armpit,arms & legs, how much would that cost?

    ReplyDelete
  50. How much is the permanent underarm hair removal? :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I've never checked on that before! Cus I don't really grow much hair there. U can call to ask! A lot of places do IPL in sgp!

    ReplyDelete
  52. U can call to ask! I don't know the price for that. I only know half-arm is $25 cus that's what I usually do. Maybe full arm $50? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  53. U can call to ask! I don't know the price for that. I only know half-arm is $25 cus that's what I usually do. Maybe full arm $50? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  54. What concealern foundation u use?? Flawless......

    ReplyDelete
  55. Mac studio fix foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Any idea what to get for a guy on V day?

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tammy, does BI have any facial services that lighten pimples scaring and make your skin look flawless?

    ReplyDelete
  58. Where can i get double eyelid sticker like urs? and what is the shade of ur etude house eyebrow pencil? thanks tammy :) the pictures of u in this post are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi Tammy! When does the promotion using your name end?
    Great post bcoz i've been looking for such.

    Thank you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your hair is so naturally straight and nice. How did you achieve that effect? U done soft straightening before? 

    ReplyDelete
  61. hello ! Just curious, do you have double or parallel double eyelids? Mine is like triple, but the fold for each later is thin. And because it is tapered, i look like i have double eyelids with an extra fold :(

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi Tammy,
    Just wanted to know if it is painful to go for brazilian waxing. I have a very low tolerance for pain though.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi tams! I know you rave about nyx lippies and all but I chanced upon an article that say nyx contains some harmful ingredients. BHA or smth? Is that true ): http://parabenfreeprincess.blogspot.com/2011/11/warning-nyx-lipstick-contains-dangerous.html

    ReplyDelete
  64. The one I did is exactly what u want!

    ReplyDelete
  65. What's your budget? That's most imp! If I had a lot of money i would get my bf an AP watch....or a Hublot. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Oh no..I have no idea! Ive been using it for a year now...nothing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  67. Believe me, my tolerance for pain is low too (my tattoos I had to use numbing cream etc). It hurts the first time but stil bearable. Subsequent times not that pain alr :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Believe me, my tolerance for pain is low too (my tattoos I had to use numbing cream etc). It hurts the first time but stil bearable. Subsequent times not that pain alr :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. I have rather thick tapered double eyelids. But if I rub my eyes the night before i would wake up w parallel double eyelids. Haha. Try pasting the sticker everyday! Might be able to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  70. My hair is naturally super straight! I even permed it before! But then after 6 months back to super straight hair again. Wish i had natural big curls! I like big hair:(

    ReplyDelete
  71. For BI it's end feb! For revive wellness not so soon

    ReplyDelete
  72. Try sasa! Mine is dark brown. Thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  73. hey tammy, do you know anything about the Manual Lympathic Drainage facial treatments that revive wellness does?

    ReplyDelete
  74. You should honestly consider taking some time off and reply your readers like what you're doing now! For your other posts as well! At least we know you read and actually respond to us all... Most of the time you don't reply :(

    ReplyDelete
  75. Most of the time I reply! Sometimes really really no time so I do hope u unds:)

    ReplyDelete
  76. I have yet to try that! Will only blog about services I've tried! U can call to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. You look like you cut your double eyelids. Its damn deep

    ReplyDelete
  78. thanks for your reply!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hi Tammy :) Just wanted to let you know that your online store is rather laggy once the collection is launched. It takes a really long time for pictures to load. Can I know if you're able to fix it? :) As I do not wish to miss your collections' items :( Hope it will be fixed before your new collection so every girl can have a chance to view in a less laggy web! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hi Tammy, can you do a make up tutorial? I'd really love to see one from you, and the types of make up you use. You're really a good role model. So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  81. It's always been like that eh! If cut sure got down time? But if u noticed I blog so frequently and take picx of myself so much when could be the downtime?

    ReplyDelete
  82. Ive tried getting yourowncart to fix it but still like that leh:( sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'll do when I've time:)

    ReplyDelete
  84. At what age did you do your first waxing? 

    ReplyDelete
  85. last year only? haha. been using veet and only realised youre not supposed to use veet on sensitive areas, thank god nothing happen to be down there.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Who introduce you to waxing? Does it hurt the first time you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  87. Friends? First time kinda pain!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Got a question! :)
    After the B waxing, does it hurt? I know it will surely be painful when you are doing it, but what about after - will it be very uncomfortable/painful and for how long? :) Thanks Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Nope! After putting the mask and all that its not sore or anything! Feels ultra smooth after hehe

    ReplyDelete
  90. is sensitive skin suitable for the val's promo?

    ReplyDelete
  91. Hi babe! I read your blog for more than 3 years now and I remember that u mention that you have a nose job before right..
    And now I have dark circles and eye bag problem:((( do u know any place and ways to get rid of them?
    I think IPL for dark circles isn't really that effective since multiple sessions are needed. Do you know of any ways to remove the dark circles?? It's depressing :((( </3

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete