Thursday, March 1, 2012

Black Shift Dress


Received my F21 package and am SO glad i bought this shift dress! I got it in both colors and am soooo pleased with the fit.

Now i need to go hunt for statement neck pieces. I can already see myself wearing this dress more than once!

Oh and if you don't follow me on Twitter, you wouldn't have known that i did my brows! I did 3D Eyebrow Tattoo at Sophia Brow House and it's fantastic! I just wish i did it a bit thicker. Might go back to touch up soon and then snap lotsa close ups :) If you're curious and want to see it right after i got it done, here's a close up pic!

Time to go to the boutique to wait for the new furniture! EXCITED! Can't wait to show ya'll the finished work. Not gonna be like SUPER GREAT but it's definitely nicer than before.

p.s NEW ADVERTISERS ON YOUR LEFT! Shop away~~~

15 comments:

  1. Hi babe , where's the place to do creative brows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Tammy :)  may i know which skincare line do you use ? :)  your skin is super flawless ! =D pls do a skincare post :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! the dress that you got, is it the "ponte shift knit dress"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Is the necklace from f21 too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy,
    may i know what size did you get for the forever 21 shift dress?

    thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your brows look so good! Will you blog about the experience? Please do!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. tammy! what cleanser are you using? your face is glowing (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you manage to ship the F21 items to Singapore? I don't think they ship to Singapore :o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi babe, would like to ask what facial cleanser do you use normally. Because I have some pimple marks on my face ): its just marks, not pimples and I cant seem to get rid of it ): any recommendations?

    Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, how much does the brow tatoo cost?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much is the tattoo? & how long does it last? I'm thinking of getting my brows done too but I'm really scared it will look v aunty-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do not know if facial cleansers can lighten scars? I doubt so? Use scar lightening creams or do laser or do microdermabrasion?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paid $400! Cus it's the 3D one, the normal tattoo kind is only $100 but damn unnatural

    ReplyDelete
  14. Must touch up everytime it fades! Maybe 1-2 years? No la! Do the 3D one! Not aunty at all. If u do normal brow tattoo then super aunty. :-$

    ReplyDelete
  15. Was there a particular consultant that you did with? Heard that all her staff are China ladies (very pushy). Which outlet did you do it at?

    ReplyDelete

Home     Contact     Facebook     Instagram     ShopOhsofickle     Back to top